ForgedPhoenix Server online.....

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
Skills - LionRoar(Warrior) -- FlameField(wizard) -- FlameDisrupt(Wizard) -- Purification (Taoist) -- ParaBall (Wizard) -- EnergyBlow (Tao mass attack) -- Dont forget FrostCrunch!

OoOoOo24 i beg u 2 give wizz's massthunder bk its not rite that taos have it (energyrep) it sucks, its wat wizzs r gd for n without it they anit gonna do much

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
*Angel* said:
Skills - LionRoar(Warrior) -- FlameField(wizard) -- FlameDisrupt(Wizard) -- Purification (Taoist) -- ParaBall (Wizard) -- EnergyBlow (Tao mass attack) -- Dont forget FrostCrunch!

OoOoOo24 i beg u 2 give wizz's massthunder bk its not rite that taos have it (energyrep) it sucks, its wat wizzs r gd for n without it they anit gonna do much

its unfair on taos coz wizzys have fire bang and t storm why should they get 3 mass attack spells taos dont have any unless sfb was made into mass sfb then it would be ok but it isnt

taos have to rely on pets to kill mobs coz they suck so if energyrep was taken away then it would be harder for taos to do out

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
chippy said:
its unfair on taos coz wizzys have fire bang and t storm why should they get 3 mass attack spells taos dont have any unless sfb was made into mass sfb then it would be ok but it isnt

taos have to rely on pets to kill mobs coz they suck so if energyrep was taken away then it would be harder for taos to do out

massposion pwns a ll classes so wtf u on about massthunder is a wizz skill end of f :S i mean come on masspsn (red) massthunder :S anit rite it pwns n he can easy make taobang just not massthunder :'( i love it n no way am i makin code a tao :| just stupid u all no hes a wiz lol

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
in the end, its warriors wh are paying lol, taos and wizzies have tonz of spells compared to warriors, so both of u, SHH =D
/Darkunit

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
chippy said:

wizzys have all these mass attacks:
firebang,firewall,thunderstorm,icestorm,massthunder...

also hellfire and lightning class as mass, cos they affect more than 1 mob..

warrs have hmoon, and thrust could count

taos have...............................masspoison, which deals dmg overtime

imo taos need massthunder that works off sc, and keep the wizzys with it too, but call tao version sommat new...like massholy? or masssmite? or sommat like that

sn00py

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
tbh since server been revamped i think there needs to be a wipe and only reason higher people saying not to is because the exp getting lowered the want to keep the chars that the didnt have to work hard to get it to wat is is now.

LazyEyeFred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2005
server anit even up he hasnt said when its going be up so tbh point in argueing what classes get what spells.. get the server up!!!¬.¬

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Do any wooma's spawn in wt kr im leveling in there and i wanna get wooma horn but i see no wooma's (N) OoOo you know what/where wooma's are?