Foundation 1.4 UP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Spria

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2004
k i got a very nice guy hexing m2server for me so server will be up when hes finished

DigitalDoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2005
Chav cap of the world ~Crewe~
Rite ladies n lads *mostly lads* server will b bk up asap got some 1 to hex so bit easyer lvling 4 ppl tht 46+ like my self we gonna try do new maps n lvl 46 kits will b in maybe lvl 50 kits 2 dnt sure yet n marry npc 4 da win =D

toast

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004
Derbyshire
DigitalDoom said:
Rite ladies n lads *mostly lads* server will b bk up asap got some 1 to hex so bit easyer lvling 4 ppl tht 46+ like my self we gonna try do new maps n lvl 46 kits will b in maybe lvl 50 kits 2 dnt sure yet n marry npc 4 da win =D

Uhh nice1, nice idea on hexing Lvling, does take ages at 46 >.<

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
banana banana banana teracoter banana teracoter teracoter pie! <--a song dedicated to gloop

n who cares if it hard to lvl! tbh u lvl 46 wtf u expect?

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
DigitalDoom said:
47 in bout 8% ftw tbh =P think its up tomorrow he as to tests 800 mobs n then check tests blah blah:fthrower:

liar u lied to me! not really jus wanted excuse to post the banana song again...banana banana banana teracoter banana teracoter teracoter pie!

toast

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004
Derbyshire
DigitalDoom said:
lol he told me it aint going up till he gets mre ram witch at mo he as 512 think n he say something bout bein up around xmas

Wtf lol, Foundation server really starting to piss me of tbh lol, I'm not complaining or being a dik or owt but the server seems to go down every 3 weeks for about 6-7 days and the host/Skyline say, were takin down for updates then they put up with no updates, Leaving everyone thinking "what was the point in that"

so in other words, Host the bloody server and stop making excuses lol.

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
toast said:
Wtf lol, Foundation server really starting to piss me of tbh lol, I'm not complaining or being a dik or owt but the server seems to go down every 3 weeks for about 6-7 days and the host/Skyline say, were takin down for updates then they put up with no updates, Leaving everyone thinking "what was the point in that"

so in other words, Host the bloody server and stop making excuses lol.

harsh but so fukin true in every way!because few ppl think server was borin u do updates but by time it back up they prob wont even play so point of tryin to please them was?