Foundation 1.4 UP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DigitalDoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2005
Chav cap of the world ~Crewe~
Skyline said:
He didnt beat me.

I killed Emah and Scott, but at the same time, scott instant ran quite a few times, and never stopped.

ahh well i wasnt there didnt no if he instant run then ye thts a bann ppl like some 1 told u keep a eye on me 4 cheats witch i dnt no how to use mirlander w/e else i was on a 56k at tht mo so when i ran in a spot some 1 else was ther looks like run tho

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Wipe ftw, server was good fun when i lvl racing mace on 1st day. Maybe its too easy to reach lvl 44ish tbh. Once you get there u get bored.

ho3

DigitalDoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2005
rite john u not gettin away with ur sht to ye we m8s i no u gd i think but its wasnt rite when emah pkd u n u logd on gm observer n pked her gm powers is 4 helpin not ownin other ppl cus they ownd ur char tht aint rite

/Mace

DigitalDoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2005
Liandrin2 said:
Wipe ftw, server was good fun when i lvl racing mace on 1st day. Maybe its too easy to reach lvl 44ish tbh. Once you get there u get bored.

ho3

yego 4 it i aint assd bestd kit bestd dc highest lvl =BORED to *** was gd racein ppl wizzy own me lvling but i do my bestd i vote WIPE ftw

Spria

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2004
end of day sooner i get rid of emma sooner server can be fun if have to go corrupt to do it then *shrugs shoulders*

DigitalDoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2005
Spria said:
end of day sooner i get rid of emma sooner server can be fun if have to go corrupt to do it then *shrugs shoulders*

ok but i say to tht ye we m8s but i care 4 emmah u lot may not agree there but my feelings end of the day ill leave to cus tths unfair n im sure ppl tht play will agree with me
look at other games if u gm pkd ppl u dnt like etc ragezone there server go dead lol

Spria

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2004
lols only about 4 ppl played anyways server was already dead

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
90%+++ player are cheat in mir...its normal thing...if u dont want them use cheat...the idea is...put down the server FTWWWWWWWWW~~~!!!! yeehaaa

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
See thr u go wipe it, mace dont mind and he's got lots to lose.

If restarted could then hex so that 1/4 exp needed and mobs give 1/4 exp. Would mean places could be updated later on then.

and as for emma, leave her in. Servers are boring when every1 friends

DigitalDoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2005
Liandrin2 said:
See thr u go wipe it, mace dont mind and he's got lots to lose.

If restarted could then hex so that 1/4 exp needed and mobs give 1/4 exp. Would mean places could be updated later on then.

and as for emma, leave her in. Servers are boring when every1 friends

well i dnt mind bout wipe n if emah plays again ill stick up 4 her as i do