Foundation 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

TheDon

wouldnt trust steg hes the same guy who offered to host 1.9 foundation and hosted for a day or 2 then stole files, wondered why he'd made a new forum account.

Steg

TheDon said:
wouldnt trust steg hes the same guy who offered to host 1.9 foundation and hosted for a day or 2 then stole files, wondered why he'd made a new forum account.

=/ what you talking bout? :wtf:

Mondo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2005
Shard said:
When Skyline posts there will be new info. Until then, as you can see, there isn't.

btw m8 cant w8 till this server is up, u rebel and andy think ur the best, but ur gonna get a big shock. me + steg gonna whip ur asses, then we will see whos the best tao (steg) and best war (me).

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Hmm, sure, anyway, server won't be going up as no-one has the files and Skyline cba making em again. Don't really blame him. And I would love to see this ass-whipping :)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
damb, soz to hear shard, ty for post mate and keeping us up-to-date :) soz sky :( shame couldnt get files, i was really looking forward to playing it. Btw, was it just standard server files? with things changed (items made, exp changed etc)?? if so do you want a hand in re-making it again? or is it to much hassel to re-mae?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
it had all 1.9 items in db, which i made my self and cba doin it again. if sum1 has a db with all 1.9 items in, i may remake

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
Skyline said:
it had all 1.9 items in db, which i made my self and cba doin it again. if sum1 has a db with all 1.9 items in, i may remake

I'll finish mine tomorrow if no one else has one.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
ermmm, i MIGHT have a DB with 1.9 items, belts etc, prajna mobs etc. Ill hav look about to see what its got for ya.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
It is a lot different from 1.9. It was basic 1.4, with more items, higher exp and higher drops, and it rocked. Hopefully we will get a small team together to remake it.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Right.

Foundation up for a test in about 10mins.

Please if you fidn any bugs, let me know.
If alls ok, there wont be a reset.

ip: 192.168.2.14
name: ktest