Foundation V.2-1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Kyani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2005
Behind you with a 12incher
DemDem said:
thing is the one with the wiz, fort he was a big ard pvper n 1v1ed me, i got him 2 touch to die when i had 3/4 hp left n he called a relly high lvl wizzy to kill me cos hes a noob

DemDem ur scum now just **** off before everyone decides to pk you.

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
Shado said:
Peeeeeekay Demdem !

i cudnt give a **** if u "try" to pk me.. ill either tt or just run round using my ultra speed tbh...n if i do die, aint like i gonna drop rare, so i cudnt give a **** tbh do ur worst..without ppl like me who lie,steal,pk the game aint fun..duno if fubu changed but thats what he was b4...me him wirie/murat n niels used to own all servers as themafia...was allways us 4 v bout 20 ppl n we won like turok..but seems times change -.-

TehPK0r

DemDem said:
i cudnt give a **** if u "try" to pk me.. ill either tt or just run round using my ultra speed tbh...n if i do die, aint like i gonna drop rare, so i cudnt give a **** tbh do ur worst..without ppl like me who lie,steal,pk the game aint fun..duno if fubu changed but thats what he was b4...me him wirie/murat n niels used to own all servers as themafia...was allways us 4 v bout 20 ppl n we won like turok..but seems times change -.-

u sound ****, bet i could kill u without even being touched...and as 4 stealing, pking and etc i bet ur **** at that too

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
and u go to attack and u noobeh lvl and para ball does the rest and 1 fs will kill u o.O

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
DemDem said:
LMAO we will c, what connection u got...i got 8 mb
You dont need more than 1MB 2MB at most, after that IT WILL NOT EFFECT YOUR SPEED!

Bartleby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2003
8-mile Rd
Ragnar ne new news about server status ?

last we had was ice man was either gonna host it himself or find a proper place to host the server.

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
Bartleby said:
Ragnar ne new news about server status ?

last we had was ice man was either gonna host it himself or find a proper place to host the server.

FINALLY SOME1 ON TOPIC;
yeah is their ne news on game n when b up

u guys saying aww we gonna kill u n all this ****..but server aint even up lmao

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
DemDem said:
FINALLY SOME1 ON TOPIC;
yeah is their ne news on game n when b up

u guys saying aww we gonna kill u n all this ****..but server aint even up lmao
Just stfu, your a total and utter tit, you wer also a big OT'er, and no i have no idea when the server will be back.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
DemDem said:
OT`er would be?
Didnt phraze that quite right, what i wanted to say was that you have done alot of OT also.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
OT- Off Topic

sorry to say people but foundations do not look like its going to be coming up any time soon, untill we find anothjer host, thats trustworthy....

sorry.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Toxick said:
OT- Off Topic

sorry to say people but foundations do not look like its going to be coming up any time soon, untill we find anothjer host, thats trustworthy....

sorry.
PIE! Come on MSN :P

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
PIE!!!!

i will in a sec, once i get the computer, im onm a dif gay comp that dont have it atm, the german... :P:P is on my one and im on his... be tehre in a sec sexy beast ;)