FourHeroes [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Re: FourHeroes [HighRate] [Last Checked 08/04/10]

This server is pretty **** in my opinion, high levelers got **** all to do.

BattleArena was removed for some ****ing retarded reason and it's been over a week and still ben was unable to fix it, says a lot about the server.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

Even though there's been a number of changes this week you bring up the 1 'issue' yet to be resolved & say the servers **** because of this...

Gtfo.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

BattleArena was removed for some ****ing retarded reason and it's been over a week and still ben was unable to fix it, says a lot about the server.

BattleArena was removed because it was slightly exploitable due to a coding issue, nothing to do with Ben.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

wow wot is wrong with some ppl these days

its got nothing to do with me, its a coding error that matt has to fix, and unlike u he has a life and cant code 24/7 like u play the game 24/7

its like i say to most... if u think u can do better go make 1

im makin a high lvl cave for high levels, so stop moanin

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003

Very well made Server
would highly recommend :)

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber

This server is pretty awsome in my opinion, high levelers got loads to do.

BattleArena was removed for a good reason and it's been over a week and still not back, but that's ok. Many people play, says a lot about the server.

I agree with this guy. :thumbup1:

power61

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2008

server down?

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004

is there a latest auto patcher? wen i downloaded the other day it says it was out of date wen i had finaly downloaded everything -.-

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

If you run the autopatcher and it still says out of date, find the HighRate.exe, delete it and then re run the auto patcher.

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003

Joined a few days ago. A little review:

- Variety. Many hunting areas. Caves with mobs I haven't seen before. Access to different caves upon reaching certain levels.

- Quests. An abundance of quests designed to ease the repetitiveness of leveling.

- Features. LastManStanding for PVP enthusiasts, missions to gain game points, and a game shop to trade game points in for a variety of buffs. Guild territory system where you work collectively with other guild members to improve on the benefits of having a GT (experience boosts and stat boosts). Item upgrade centre where you can upgrade certain items. So many more unique features that I have yet to access; I'm only lv95 at the moment.

- Community. 100-150 users from what I have seen. Many fights to join in on when you aren't hunting.

Very enjoyable server with a capable server team. Sign up today!

Last edited:

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool

ive just dled full client but whn i click on exe mir opens goes to a black page as if its about to go to log in screen thn just drps dwn and im bk on me desktop thn whn i click mir it opens thn drps bk dwn . =S any ideas ?

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

ive just dled full client but whn i click on exe mir opens goes to a black page as if its about to go to log in screen thn just drps dwn and im bk on me desktop thn whn i click mir it opens thn drps bk dwn . =S any ideas ?
Try deleting the exe and running the autopatcher again.

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010

im a dumb immature fool (Y) got caught up in raged to much to the people that coulda helpt me

and to what i stated b4 none of it was true crashes are sorted noticed that when i didn't lagg in mission, i dont know the next part as i dont go every boss in the 4h i used to be on for, my fault for raging, tbh i was ignored in the past just overstepped the bounderies abit, if they didn't there wouldn't be a FH server, none that i know off, nuffink can be perfect, that i dont know i only killed 120Tengs and turtle boss's in a day for nuffink, last part is mah

Last edited:

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

sever crashes daily..
Crashes are sorted.

most of the higher stuff is donated for then the prices of items are rediculas
No its not.

no consumer support..
Plenty of customer support, threatening us isn't the best way to get good service.

gm's dont give a flying ****..
We do.

rarely updated
Updated daily.

old bugs never get fixed
Such as?

classes aren't evenly distrobuted
Everyone has their own opinions on class balance, so people will always think its not balanced.

players drop better then boss's
Forgot items just magically appear

no buyer protection on there when donating
What sort of protection do you expect? You donated and got your gamegold.

For people wondering what this is all about, tenkaichi donated, got his GG and bought a helmet with it. He then proceeded to drop the item on the floor, god knows why. He then lost the item, came on MSN to me and ben saying he was going to ask paypal for the money back and that he would be in contact with WeMade about the server. Also asked for us to completely rewind the server just so he could benefit from his stupid mistake.

Pretty immature imo.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

server doesnt crash daily, we've fixed that issue

donating comment is funny coming for an actual donater.

theres plenty of customer support, but we have lives.

we clearly do or we'd just close it

we're workin on updates, but we've had a far few obsicals in our path

what old bugs? dont report dont get fixed

class' are fine, just a bunch of winers sometimes

depends on the player, and the boss, a lvl 50 isnt gonna drop better than evilmir is it.

buyer protection? dont even get wot u mean

end of day....... ur just 1 of these ppl that donaters to servers, which u think entitles them to special treatment, it dont work like that.

u droped ur helmet on the floor, and some1 picked it up, u came cryin to me on msn threatenin if i didnt give u it bk or rewind ur character u was going to never donater again and do draw backs.. blah balh

aint the way to talk 2 me, so, uve ben banned for as u requested.

cya around child

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

Lol tenk, ashamed of donating are you? Why'd you say it dropped of yims?

And why on earth did you drop it on floor.

/Nymph

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

Loser.

He tried the old, ''I'm not Tenk, I'm his mate'' when I floored him for his MirBelt, as they always do.
Your own mistake, yet again. Get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.