Free SMS Websites

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
I've been looking for hours now for a decent website that you can send free sms messages from and cann ot find any good ones. Does anyone know any good ones i can use please?

I have tried:

sms.ac
o2.co.uk
cbfsms.com

All are crap and only give you so many etc.

Preferably sites with no sign up required. Thanks :)

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Vannaroth said:
cbfsms gives you however many you want and works perfectly for me :/

what did you find wrong with it?

I will send a message fine and i will get a reply from whoever i sent it to then when i got o reply it will say "Sorry blah blah service will resume in about 13 minutes"

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
lol konni ¬¬

buy an o2 online sim card or a virgin active or whatever one and you get 300 (on o2) and 400(on virgin) a month provided you top up a tenner

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
GilgaMesh said:
Get them to reply to your mobile ;)
Cbfsms is probably the best on that list.

They do reply to my mobile... it still is always unavaialable, the worst service i have seen ¬_¬

konnichiwa said:
SMS costs money you cheap ****.

If i wanted "clever" coments i'd have asked for them. Go away and spend all your money on your phone. :)

Blaminator said:
lol konni ¬¬

buy an o2 online sim card or a virgin active or whatever one and you get 300 (on o2) and 400(on virgin) a month provided you top up a tenner

The idea of this thread was so i didnt have to top up a tenner :P

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
Chesnut said:
If i wanted "clever" coments i'd have asked for them. Go away and spend all your money on your phone. :)

Shut the **** up, if you cant afford a tenner a month for a mobile then **** off and go live in a bin on the street.

Twat.

:clap:

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
konnichiwa said:
Shut the **** up, if you cant afford a tenner a month for a mobile then **** off and go live in a bin on the street.

Twat.

:clap:

I'm more than happy to pay a tenner a month but when you have a social life (Google that if i were you) and that tenner is gone within a few days, you dont want to spend another tenner for it to go again.

Which is why i am using the free website sms.

Twat.

Edit:- get off of my thread if you have nothing constructive towards it.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
I'll just have to stick to the sms.ac and cbf combination if there aint any better ones ¬_¬

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
Chesnut said:
I'm more than happy to pay a tenner a month but when you have a social life (Google that if i were you) and that tenner is gone within a few days, you dont want to spend another tenner for it to go again.

Which is why i am using the free website sms.

Twat.

Edit:- get off of my thread if you have nothing constructive towards it.

then get a job?

****ing hell people are ****ing lazy these days.

edit: a tenner is gone in an hour or so with 2 double Jack Daniels at the pub. or gone in a day of driving.

shut the **** up, a tenner is ****ing spare change the grand scheme of living.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
dude calm down, just because he might not be as rich as you doesnt give you any ****ing right to go tell him to live in a bin, criticising people poorer than you is not just pathetic but VERY immature, like a little 4 kid, "you live in a box hahahaha" if he doesnt wana spend money on his fone then fine why shud you give two tuppances tbqfh,
just concern yourself with your own life and not how "rich" you are and how "poor" other people are, imo you seem to be just looking for an argument, and thats just sad that you are relating to social status and wealth as a form of insult, pathetic -.-
.kud125 :doggy!:

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Kud for real just shut up.

Chesnut, go to a market (dunno where you live, but like a market which sells odds and ends) and you can buy 02 simcards (pay as you go) with 300 - unlimited free texts a month. You only gota topup 10 quid a month, which lasts the whoel time if you text loads.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
or there are some places which tell you some bug thing which means you dont ever have to top up and you get like unlimited texts, people sell the "links" to them on ebay for like a quid

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Ta for advice FUTURA i will have to ask about them next time i am at the market. I dont really wanna do this stuff Blam talks about cause i'm pretty sure there are things to catch you doing that.

konnichiwa i cba to argue with you. I'll say once more in caps so you can understand.

GET OFF OF MY THREAD. if you want attention go make your own thread and i will be more than happy to argue with you.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
www.katwas.com > they have special SMS Center numbers u can use to replace your old ones alllwoing you to send free texts.

The catches are

1. only works on o2

2. the numbers come and go, sometimes u gotta wait ages to find one and it only stays up for a day or 2

3. becuase ur redirecting through other companies SMS systems, if o2 find out they will giv eyou one warning, then may compltely block ur sim card.

4. ive got a contract phone, 150 anytime mins and 100 texts loads of GPRS data each month for £20/month + i can make free calls to my home phone number.