FromHell 2.3 med rate.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
i think he is trying to say that because warriors have 0 or very low SC, red poison wont last long enough to hit FS and TDB, which i disagree with cus it takes like 5 seconds to go posion, tdb, FS.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
i think he is trying to say that because warriors have 0 or very low SC, red poison wont last long enough to hit FS and TDB, which i disagree with cus it takes like 5 seconds to go posion, tdb, FS.

yer but u gotta cast poison, and then run after them. with 0 sc it wudnt be too op, not to mention you can make it so lvl 2 poisoning requires lvl 20000 (u only get lvl 1 poisoning)

i like the prospect of speccing up your character, ability points every level up would be cool (so you could add dc/ac/acc/amc) 1 stat every level or wateva.

same with spells, i think its a shame mir 2 doesnt have the element multiplier thing like mir 3 (fire multipliers for flamingsword, firebang etc. electric mltiplier for tbolt, tstorm etc.)

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Still debating the ideas on what spells to have.

I'm toying with the idea of a beta as tbh, mir is mir. It's not like I'm coding the delphi files so it wont really be anything new in a sense. I will hope to have a more accurate ETA on the server in a week or so.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
once you have decided your spells you could sells upgrades (in levels 1,2,3,4,5?) from an npc at like £250k a pop increasing each time.
like if a warr has magic shield for example you can get a shield upgrade which would alter the warrs mc to +10 perm then +15 or w/e

or if wizzie has mc bless same with wiz sc.

could do loads with that :)

Daz317

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2007
The guild im in on mir 3 is looking for a decent mir2 server to play for a bit, atleast 25 of us would give this server a try im sure.

GL with getting it sorted.

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
how long more server up m8 ??

xiao here/

Hope to get a fair bit of work done over the Easter weekend, will be able to give a better ETA next week. I think if I can have the fundamentals ready and add more once the server is up that will work.