Full Server Guide

smoochy boys on tour

mapadale

Maybe Close/Delete/Edit this thread?

Only one part works? =/

/Jenix
That might be due to the fact, that PART1 has only been completed. I do have other things to do with my life, other than sitting around in front of a pc all day. I do that as a job FFS I'm not about to do it as a hobby anymore.

Upvote 0

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Calm Down . . . The thread is nearly a year and a half old and haven't heard anything until yesterday until ........................................... on 24-06-2009

Glad it caught your attention though.

Upvote 0

mapadale

Calm Down . . . The thread is nearly a year and a half old and haven't heard anything until yesterday until ........................................... on 24-06-2009

Glad it caught your attention though.
Thats because I've used the first post to update it and expand further, instead of having X amount of posts and people having to seach through it all - 13-07-2009 12:43 PM was when it was cleaned up and was the last time it was updated, the full guide is comming, just not enough time in the day.....

Upvote 0

ReyMofeta

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 15, 2010
SCRIPTING LESSONS not found?

this link not found http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55850

The resource you have requested could not be found on the server. There are many possible reasons for this.

Either the file does not exist, there is an error in your request, or the file is not accessible in the requested directory.

Please verify that:

* You have used the proper case; requests ARE case-sensitive!
* You have entered the URL correctly. (i.e. proper directory/filename)
* You used the FULL URL. (i.e. proper file type: .html, .gif , .jpg, etc.)

Please Help me!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
SCRIPTING LESSONS not found?

this link not found http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55850

The resource you have requested could not be found on the server. There are many possible reasons for this.

Either the file does not exist, there is an error in your request, or the file is not accessible in the requested directory.

Please verify that:

* You have used the proper case; requests ARE case-sensitive!
* You have entered the URL correctly. (i.e. proper directory/filename)
* You used the FULL URL. (i.e. proper file type: .html, .gif , .jpg, etc.)

Please Help me!

Thanks!

http://www.dreamscape-servers.co.uk/mir3/script1.html

Upvote 0

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
is anyone posting a server set up guide? or can someon point me in the right direction or send me a link lol... i have used the search, nothing for mir3 setup...

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
I have some setup videos for windows 7, and yes you can run in it on 7 Mapa. But you have to get the Windows XP mode in order to do so. It runs in the background and doesn't actually burn up a lot of your cp usage. I have the program for you to be able to upgrade any Windows 7 that you have ( Premium to Ultimate for example) in order to do this.

@Myth I also have setup videos for XP if you need them. Mapa, I missed tuesday if you will make a sticky and i'll get the rest done. I'll get all the stuff I have re-uploaded when I get home. Videos,Files, SQL 2000 , Databases and etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0