FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

This server is stupid lol... i was running around with a god ring for like 2 weeks.. then some1 took a screeny of me with it on in sz.. and logged on today after 2 weeks.. and still in my bag hahaha talk about stupid gms
well now cause u have to show off i bet u wont have it tonight but its daz lol if noone else is doing the work for him then it wont get done lol.
well tbh he probs dont have a clue on how to take it off you...

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

well now cause u have to show off i bet u wont have it tonight but its daz lol if noone else is doing the work for him then it wont get done lol.

He hasn't played in two weeks. Like hes bothered.
It just goes to show just how much of a failure this server actually is...

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010

i don't beleive he even had a godring, where would he have got it from???

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

mate go run another fail server and stop spamming my thread.

Update - AutoPatcher http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MHNQVTHD (EXTRACT TO FURIAN FOLDER)

Last edited by a moderator:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

Well for starters.. go back to like page 10 or summit and you'll clearly see i had a god ring on char called "rage" ... and i simply put on a different char.. havent played since cuz server is ****ing **** and i have full mir set like 5 times... and i log on to see how many ppl online other day to see if i shud pwn some people and oh guess what.. godring still in my bag..

server is biggest fail going.. and dont say if u dont like it dont play.. because i haven't been just bringin to the attention of everyone that server is courrpt and dunno how to get rid of items hahaaaaa

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

mate go run another fail server and stop spamming my thread.

Update - AutoPatcher http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MHNQVTHD (EXTRACT TO FURIAN FOLDER)

Wait a fking min lol. So its ok for you to come into all my posts on lomcn and spam it shtless?
but when i post ur like this and that.
get a grip. a few of my post on lomcn that has nothing to do with u, but u still come in and post and get my posts closed?
ok sometimes it might not be you but its always cause of you with others flaming you lol.

so *** you i know whats coming now most likly a temp ban or for good but tbh i cant be arsed with it no more i have stayed away from ur posts for like a week not saying nothing i make a post
AND BANG UR THERE Blah blah.

Atlest alot of ppl on here know ur a tosser. ok ppl think the same of me because of you and ur bs but i dont give a *** lol

well i have said what i need to so go report me blah blah.

Paddy

Well for starters.. go back to like page 10 or summit and you'll clearly see i had a god ring on char called "rage" ... and i simply put on a different char.. havent played since cuz server is ****ing **** and i have full mir set like 5 times... and i log on to see how many ppl online other day to see if i shud pwn some people and oh guess what.. godring still in my bag..

server is biggest fail going.. and dont say if u dont like it dont play.. because i haven't been just bringin to the attention of everyone that server is courrpt and dunno how to get rid of items hahaaaaa

and ive told everyone 100000 times why i took the files and told daz to get to F**k cause of that he likes to make other chars and give his best mates items blah blah flame me what u want everyone knows lol

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Lmao corrupt ok then its called hard work mate and not sitting in sz like you do. mod sort the spam out on this thread please its rediculous.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

dunno how to get rid of items hahaaaaa

Simply (DB + ChangeStats = 0 Everything = Useless) :P

Dunno how normal players got these rings in the 1st place. Any screenies of gm giving them out? No offence guys but if you dont get this server in controll it will just fail like any other servers. I knew it was a fail from 1st wipe. Thats why i never come on now these days..

Ahhhh well hopefully you will learn 1 day..

\DL

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006

i realised on first post this server has it's own forums, maybe sticking to that forum for debates????

he is right thou Furian mate, sounds like some control is needed!! take it m8

Mason

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
There is no control needed and im getting sick hearing " CORRUPT " what aload of bollox there was a corrupt gm on the server been sorted now and mods need to do there job and clean this thread...

Simply (DB + ChangeStats = 0 Everything = Useless) :P

Dunno how normal players got these rings in the 1st place. Any screenies of gm giving them out? No offence guys but if you dont get this server in controll it will just fail like any other servers. I knew it was a fail from 1st wipe. Thats why i never come on now these days..

Ahhhh well hopefully you will learn 1 day..

\DL

Server isnt a failure we have usercount of 50 + daily dedi / webhost / auto patcher / nice gm's its people like crywolf trying to put the server down and a mod need to do there job and remove spam getting sick of it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011

crywolf stop posting on this thread.
not being funny tai but crywolf is right he has had posts closed because of furian yet only he is told not to post

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

not being funny tai but crywolf is right he has had posts closed because of furian yet only he is told not to post

They're as bad as each other. I don't think they should even reply to one another on here anymore. crywolf's thread was derailed by several people, plus it doesn't need to be open imo as it's a personal matter and people should contact him about it via PM.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

ok well make sure he stays away from my posts lol look 9/10 of my posts he`ll be in them and tell me whos spamming lol

Status
Not open for further replies.