FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010
Server is coming to it's end now in my opinion.

Should have left it how it was with Euro items being quite rare / good.

Fox gear, dead gear, battle gear, etc.

Stick level cap of 100 or something, remove slow, sort para rates out as it's still too much (i'm a warrior).

Keep current rebuild system, remove wiz n war puri. That's all in my opinion you would need to do, the bosses ingame at the moment obviously there health would need to be put down and for example paralord high's damage and certain others but that wouldn't take too long.

I say do those changes, wipe the server then see how it is, tell you what it'll be a big improvement.

Look at the old server advertisement video, that was the ****, the server back then was really good for pvp / peekay and bossing, leveling etc and generally having something to do all the time and it was also balanced. Looking at that video makes me wan't to get ingame but it's complete different now.

Also, I realise Lee (Jax) is working on this himself at the moment seeing as Daz has ****ed off and working on another server when he's not even improved his current server which is a load of bollocks.

Last edited:

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
how long for forums to be friggin sorted ?? takin the mick now tbh.... on an upside for ppl il try and upload full client separetly for ppl wishin to play..

Cursed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2008
UK
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

when i log in it wont go to my char?

razmatazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
am trying to run auto patcher as cant get on game but wont work whats wrong with it redownloaded game and everything

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
Game pointless playing gets boring after a day. Pointless Server.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
i aint anconda lol

ah sorry misread lol thanks anyhow

autopatcher isn't working cause webserver is down, still.

Logging in and not taking you to ur char could be an exe problem? Bad timing logging in?

razmatazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
ah sorry misread lol thanks anyhow

autopatcher isn't working cause webserver is down, still.

Logging in and not taking you to ur char could be an exe problem? Bad timing logging in?

i am dbl clecking exe and it is saying conn closed think i need to run auto patcher

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
This still down did start to give it a go but leveling seems abit stupid on it anyway.

NightStalker89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Lol its not down been up for over 161 hours
images01s.jpg

check you ini files

should be this

[Server1]
ServerName=FurianMir
ServerAddr=109.70.149.149
ServerPort=7000