FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

I think i remember you now daz, you were that guy pretending to be a girl on fourheroes lol ( so sad really its pathetic, the story itself is hilarious we laughed for days xD )

Anyway you first start saying **** like you'll take your revenge and steal our users? ( LOL?)

you're committed to this server says by you and you'll work on it daily says by you, yet you hand your server to other people to run it? ( It's obviously your pretending to be other people ..pathetic again)

syntex and sytex or whatever are clearly you, no the other guy is not poz confirmed by him, what is the point in all of this? so when it completely fails u apear on daz hay im back now, wipe and go again?

End of day daz, Pointless givin us **** , we don't care if u were havin a successful server or a fail one.

stick to your server dude and good luck..

Edit: I don't diss other people servers at all, but you..had to be done :<

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006

Mason!! have'nt seen you around since domination how are you pal?

Aight Beer dude, i'm good ty howz urself?

I float around on LOMCN alot helping peeps with there errors and giving advice on others.

"Still cant get over u givin me a beating on Dom lol" * i let you* :)

working on summot myself but its not gonna be rdy for ages :).

gd to see a few gd names still blasting around :)

Mason

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Yeah is nice to see some old faces floating around :)

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010

It isnt the point he should only be wearing one class ring - btw on Www.furianmir.net didnt you say you was going to ban people with 2 class rings on?

Can we have some confirmation Syntex, of whts going to happen to Help for exploiting the class rings? im sure you said ban...

even if he fixes it, Help still has guardian + assassin ring lol

Syntex said that he's not going to ban him because the bug was his own fault.

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011

Every exploit is the gamemasters fault (on any server) but the exploiters still get banned, but is it just because he donates that hes getting away with this.

Reactions: Ellmo

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Every exploit is the gamemasters fault (on any server) but the exploiters still get banned, but is it just because he donates that hes getting away with this.

Think you'll find half of the server done this exploit + its sorted now and i'll be removing extra rings.

UberMiester

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2005

when u hit lvl 70 u choose your ring..then relog like it says but no ring.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Tbh server was enjoying but just gone of it since been back up :/ ask gms a simple question dont get an answer.

UberMiester

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2005

Tbh server was enjoying but just gone of it since been back up :/ ask gms a simple question dont get an answer.

exactly this that angel is a **** gm. wtf u keep her around? cybering? I asked it about the assassin ring it stated that we dont have assassin as were only 2.6....wtf?

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010

Just used exp pill to level me up, and i didn't go up a level?? instead all my exp was put back down to 0 LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.