FurianMir V2 - 2.3 - High Rate ( LIVE )

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
aye tons more kit a pro ring now lol a new player in starter kit then full bad 1min later? just dont make sense to me i hunt full day get maybe 1 new item n 2-3bad items and now out no where there everywhere lol just thought..

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Is it down btw? getting connection closed?

seems to have been rewind....

and now log in down?

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
told u all about this server the gm gives items out to players and makes alts and plays lol.

no one listens

alexetm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2009
1 day was rewind ... when will be up we will see what happened :P i want to play!!!

Reactions: Zer0

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
aye tons more kit a pro ring now lol a new player in starter kit then full bad 1min later? just dont make sense to me i hunt full day get maybe 1 new item n 2-3bad items and now out no where there everywhere lol just thought..

Pro dropped of DD and daz wasnt even on so yh. stfu paddy. scottish ****

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
wow this server and that deadzone is utter ****e, lol both of gms aint got a clue, / promises was made never given, servers crashin and they dont have a clue, or even post to let the players no, both of u shud close ur servers lol

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
wow this server and that deadzone is utter ****e, lol both of gms aint got a clue, / promises was made never given, servers crashin and they dont have a clue, or even post to let the players no, both of u shud close ur servers lol

e1 has there opinion.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
e1 has there opinion.

ye but how can u player a server whats allways down and the gms dont tell u nothing, and they promise stuff and its never done lol, no wonder they both stuck on like 20 users each now, if they actualy did what they said i wud still b playing with old topaz

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
His mrs has just had a baby he cant be glued to his pc 24/7 give the guy a break

/xCrystalSoulx

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
ye but how can u player a server whats allways down and the gms dont tell u nothing, and they promise stuff and its never done lol, no wonder they both stuck on like 20 users each now, if they actualy did what they said i wud still b playing with old topaz

Well considering he allwayz says hes gonna add caves bosses n **** he does do it go on it hes dne loads and hes only just had a kid. think.

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
His mrs has just had a baby he cant be glued to his pc 24/7 give the guy a break

/xCrystalSoulx

This is true, and while I do understand the guy and wish him all the best, I just gotta say this.

Babies don't just pop out of nowhere you know.. He obviously knew months before that he would become a father and have his hands full... Why waste so much time and effort when you know you can't do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.