GamerzMiR [ JOB Server ]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
serverman said:
and it opens 2day =] at 1pm XP - 4-5x
Weapon XP - 7-8x
Max Level Raised
Monsters Added Into WIL 21
New Items
Working Spells
New Armours
Home Zone Changed
Weather Effects
New Leveling Areas
Snow Fights
X-Mas Event Starting Soon
Friendly GMs
Updates Often
Always Online
Reboots Only When Needed

http://www.gamerzresource.co.uk/Forums/

we have had a minor setback so wipe may not be till monday, we are hoping to wipe as soon as things are setup, theres alot more than what u said there that will be ingame when our new patch is put in :wavee:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Auto Patcher is Ready And So On Just Been A Lil Set Back Cos I Just Got Engaged So Every Thing Is Back on Route From Tommorow Hopefully

serverman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
wipe should be in the next few hours or less then reboot 4 opening =D

$tealth

LOMCN Member
Feb 28, 2004
The server will be down till it is all wiped and the patch as been added we wil try and do all of that today hopfully

serverman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
yer theyve made a new interface and exe and got giftsystem working just last min touches i think

serverman11

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 15, 2004
been told that server is finishd and rdy to go up just need gms to test the new patch then it will go up hopefully 2day

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Sorry Guys God Damn One & One Hosting Is Pissing About Again So I Will Be Moving Domains And So Forth And As For The Server Its Being Worked On The Patch Is Ready And The Last EXE Is On The Verge Of Being Completed Just Hold Tight It Will Be Up Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.