gates not working

nikerlassmith

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2009
i set up evrythin by guide and i cant see what could be the problem this time i had server working b4 on another computer but got wiped so couldnt copy the setups but wen i tried runnin them from order all i see is this

any ideas for quik fix?

Attachments

• runserver1.JPG
    runserver1.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 66

nikerlassmith

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2009
when i direct it to the mapinfo.txt file it comes up with (win 32)the system cannot find path specified does tht have anythihn to do with me runnin on win xp pro x64 bit?

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Change the language to Chinese PRC.
You only need chinese PRC to crack Armadillo so thats not the problem.

You dont need the logingate open, thats for using a web based account service such as kaoris so seen as u already have regserver in you dont need it.

I dont think u can run it on 64 bit thats more likely your problem

Also looks like theres something wrong with your ODBC setup

Upvote 0

mapadale

Both DB Servers are not connecting, which means you aint setup OBDC and you certainly aint setup the DB Server's correctly.

Upvote 0

nikerlassmith

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2009
i got the chinese prc installed n workin probs is sumthin up with wen i was restorin the dbs and odbc will try that again later tonight n see if problem continues thanks

Upvote 0

nikerlassmith

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2009
tried to reset up odbc and db restore to see if helps but still same msgs just following guide even got couple mates to chek it out for me still no good any specific things i gotta chek to make sure its all pointin right way ... thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0