Heroes General Server Question

Join Discord

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Hey Guys, as some of you may know I've been around for a while now playing various servers and had to stop for a while for uni/work etc.In my time away couldn't help but think that when I got the chance i'd love to have a real go at making and running a server, most likely mir2 as mir3 hasn't really got the playerbase (or it didnt when i was last on!). Ideally I was thinking of using Hero files but before I do anything, I wanted to know how user friendly the files are as this would be the first time iv even looked at the files (except for having a play with idabiga's files on an offline server!)Im pretty quick to learn and from what I can see, can handle looking at scripts/making quests and npcs but if they aren't the best, can anyone suggest a certain set of files to start withThanks :)-J

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Not many people know much about the hero files yet as they are still under development.
Your best bet would be to ask coders/release'ees of the Hero Files for further information, or just generally look around the posts
to see what you think of them.

As of yet I don't beleive that the files are fully stable,
your probbably better of waiting a while to see how other servers go.

Kind Regards
Aaron

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Not many people know much about the hero files yet as they are still under development.
Your best bet would be to ask coders/release'ees of the Hero Files for further information, or just generally look around the posts
to see what you think of them.

As of yet I don't beleive that the files are fully stable,
your probbably better of waiting a while to see how other servers go.

Kind Regards
Aaron

In what way do you think they aren't stable?

Upvote 0

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Dont know if its the hero files im thinking about ten, i was on a server i think ran by Lapta? where you could do a quest and get a pet which u could kit up, then upgrade it via other quests and then level it up like a pet. Which file were these? or are they hero im confused!

Upvote 0

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
So what would you guys suggest to use as someone whos never attempted a servr before? Im quite a creative person and learn quickly but very inexperienced

Upvote 0

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
So what would you guys suggest to use as someone whos never attempted a servr before? Im quite a creative person and learn quickly but very inexperienced

Hey i think i remember you, im Sam :)

I would say go with the Heroes files m8, they are easy to setup and very easy to work with.

Do you live in Stone in bucks lol ?

Upvote 0

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Hey i think i remember you, im Sam :)

I would say go with the Heroes files m8, they are easy to setup and very easy to work with.

Do you live in Stone in bucks lol ?

alright sam yeh its SuperJ ;) hows it goin?
and nah Stone, Staffordshire :)

Upvote 0