George Best . rip

Join Discord

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
R.i.P George best, was a great footballer but also an alcoholic.

died at age 59. today at lunch time.

:'(

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
All the papers are saying is remember the football.

Yea lets forget the fact the alcholhic who swore never to drink again just died from ****ing up his second liver.
There isnt enough organs for donation as it is.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I thought he caught an infection as his immune system was low from the drugs he was taking to help his body adjust to his new liver. True, he shouldn't have had a new liver in the first place, ahh well.

I agree with the papers, remember him from the football. Best, Pele, Maradona, my favourite 3 players of all time.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Shard said:
I thought he caught an infection as his immune system was low from the drugs he was taking to help his body adjust to his new liver. True, he shouldn't have had a new liver in the first place, ahh well.

I agree with the papers, remember him from the football. Best, Pele, Maradona, my favourite 3 players of all time.

Im not a football fan but i know he was a great player and truehe shoudl be rememebred as such. but alot of the papers think because he played good football all the other thigns shoudl be forgotten.

he beat his wife, he was an alchoholic. He carried on drinkiing after promising to quit and receiving a new kidney.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Deserved to die.

Jumped the que for another liver, which some poor bugger who didnt drink could have had... maybe some people in the que died because Best jumped que?

Good footballer, but i share no sympathy for his death, and tomorrow, when i go to the Sheffield Wednesday game, and we have a 1 min silence, i wont give a toss... I will stay silent but show no respect.

Sorry.

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Skyline said:
Deserved to die.

Jumped the que for another liver, which some poor bugger who didnt drink could have had... maybe some people in the que died because Best jumped que?

Good footballer, but i share no sympathy for his death, and tomorrow, when i go to the Sheffield Wednesday game, and we have a 1 min silence, i wont give a toss... I will stay silent but show no respect.

Sorry.

Such anger, such emotion! beautiful man :cray:

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Skyline said:
Deserved to die.

Sorry.

Amen to that. Its widely known organs such as livers are few in numbers for donations and look he just fooked up another one. That liver could haev saved somoenes dad, mother, etc etc. but he used it to be able to carry on drinking just that little while longer.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I tend not to reply to topics like this because its hard to put motion to words, example eddie, but its a shame he did die and the last pictures of him being published in the sun looking yellow doesnt help people at all..

R.I.P

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
Probably the Greatest English Footballer. He lived his life the way he wanted too and enjoyed it along the way. Fair play to him

R.I.P - Hes in the great big Goalposts in the sky now.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Probably the Greatest English Footballer
even tho he was irish.

i kno you probly meant to play in english league. but if you didnt then .. unlucky your retarded

i feel sympathy for his family, i do agree with what most people said, it was a terrible waste of a liver, i have sympathy for his loved ones, a great footballer which is how people should remember him, if i was the doctors when he fell in the first palce with his second liver, i would of felt like saying "**** this, hes wasted our previous hard work, i give up"

RIP tho. now he can get pissed in heaven without the repercussions.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Nice to see so much respectful people.

George best WAS the greatest football player in the world.

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
Who gives a **** about his goddamn dumbass career, ''ooo but he scored goals from the corner of the pitch :tard:'' so what? the man was a complete prick, he showed no respect when he decided ''ahh a fresh liver which should have gone to someone else, but who cares? im george best! Anyway time to **** up my liver again again'' so why should i respect him?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
CraiG^ said:
indecent ****. ><!!!!

not on topic, but since ur from Scotland and all, and have absolutely no ties to N.I, why the **** do u have a UVF picture in your signature?

Its not big, its not Clever, and at a time when the two countries are finally sorting their differences with most of the IRA decomissioning, we could do with less "Paramilitary Wanabee's" like you stirring up ****.

Could someone remove that picture from his Signature.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Like shard said he didn't die from the result of alcohol he caught a affection that he had earlier beaten of, but certainly the drinking and punishment of his body certainly didn't help.

Great footballer, but end of the day the guy had 3 lives? and ****ed them up each time so tbh its about time he was put out of his miserable life as it was just one big drink orgy (the later years).

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Opeth said:
Who gives a **** about his goddamn dumbass career, ''ooo but he scored goals from the corner of the pitch :tard:'' so what? the man was a complete prick, he showed no respect when he decided ''ahh a fresh liver which should have gone to someone else, but who cares? im george best! Anyway time to **** up my liver again again'' so why should i respect him?

I have the same view.

Doesn't really deserve to rest in peace at all.