Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
U2 confirmed for Glastonbury 2010!

23 November 2009

u2pic.jpg

We're very pleased to confirm that U2 will headline the Pyramid Stage on Friday night at Glastonbury 2010.
Said Michael Eavis: "The 26-year-old rumour has finally come true. At last, the biggest band in the world are going to play the best festival in the world! Nothing could be better for our 40th anniversary party. And there are even more surprises in the pipeline..."

What a result!

Anyone else get tickets?

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
heard it on radio 1 today should be good i pasted up tickets from sis regret that now lol

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Festivals aren't really my thing, But U2 have some good tracks.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Download, nawww.

My brother went download, he said was alot of weird and intimidating people there.

Glastonburys about free love. But everyone to their own.

Festivals aren't really my thing, But U2 have some good tracks.

Dont knock it till you tried it, glastonbury has been by far the most amazing place ive ever visited. I could be there for a month, and still not manage to see everything.

From weird pegan people chanting, casting spells and doing mystical **** in the healing feilds, the people you see asleep on the side of the path, can of beer in hand, at 10am the next morning, whilst you go to get smoothie.

Arcadia Glastonbury 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7arMQxjvPE4&feature=player_embedded

On the sunday, last night of glastonbury, headed over to arcadia after watching prodigy. Was awesome.

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I've been to Glastonbury and Exit.

Exit is far better...

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Got my ticket! Bit disapointed with U2 though... it's the 40th Anniversary surely they could have found someone better than U2!

p

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
ρяєα¢нєя;711937 said:
Got my ticket! Bit disapointed with U2 though... it's the 40th Anniversary surely they could have found someone better than U2!

p

U2 are only friday night, so saturday should be special.

Levellers have been rumoured, which will be massive letdown if they get a headline slot.

Deffinate meet up for a drink this year preacher.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
ρяєα¢нєя;711937 said:

p

Like, Avril Lavigne!!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
ρяєα¢нєя;711937 said:

p

I'm with this kid.
If it's going to be like last years line up then i won't regret not having got a ticket.
But hopefully things will get better...

/Gand

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
ρяєα¢нєя;711937 said:

p

I'm with this kid.
If it's going to be like last years line up then i won't regret not having got a ticket.

/Gand

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
U2 are only friday night, so saturday should be special.

Levellers have been rumoured, which will be massive letdown if they get a headline slot.

Deffinate meet up for a drink this year preacher.

I've heard pretty strong roumors Foo Fighters will headline one of the nights, if thats the case it'll be the best Glasto ever. Yea we'll have to try this year.

Like, Avril Lavigne!!

Yea, her or Tatu!

I'm with this kid.

/Gand

Even thought the line up wasn't great at first glance, it was still my best year at Glasto so far out of the five years i've been going. I think i'd even regret not having a ticket if if Bodger and Bager got premoted to the headline slot (They've been there every year without fail for 15 years in tha cabaret tent, and it's aweful lol).

p

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
i missed bodger and badger.

But yes, i could go and not watch 1 act i knew, and it would be worth every penny and more.

Such an awesome place.

Creamfields.... ****s on all of them ^
Im a huge fan of dance, but i dont want it for breakfast, i want a cold smoothie and a bit of rolf harris or the likes.

Then in the evening i can party at one of the many dance venues at glasto, with non chavvy people.

Im getting a bright pink/lime green tracksuit for this year. Inspired by the cuban brothers.

732_fileName.jpg

Such legends.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Off me and Xanan go tomorrow.
Totally stoaked.

Bump of an old thread ftw.
/Gand