Global MIR3

smoochy boys on tour

Kim82

LOMCN Rookie
Apr 7, 2020
uk
in game shop is very expensive.
armour weight is all wrong (lvl 38 warrior can not put on a level 33 armour) when mentioned GM says this is normal and items should be swapped out to allow for armour to be warn. so swapping to lower lvl items basically .
lack of content to keep players busy- OP xmas event gave those already playing a massive advantage and now there much higher they have no where to level.
GM not interested in addressing - just a cash grab server for the GM.

reposted to where ''I THINK'' this belongs

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
in game shop is very expensive.
armour weight is all wrong (lvl 38 warrior can not put on a level 33 armour) when mentioned GM says this is normal and items should be swapped out to allow for armour to be warn. so swapping to lower lvl items basically .
lack of content to keep players busy- OP xmas event gave those already playing a massive advantage and now there much higher they have no where to level.
GM not interested in addressing - just a cash grab server for the GM.

reposted to where ''I THINK'' this belongs

Don't waste your time on this one

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
I played since holley if not mistaken the armour weight is always there, always swap eq, thats how u outstanding with other noobs.
Maybe the reason is that there's no any standardize in Mir3 to refer so that some other GM just do what player wish to have,
hence produced different kind "Pro" player in Mir3.
Sad situation for mir3 really when there's so many "Pro" player:p

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
cause lomcn not the main channel for asian people, I know here cause of holley also.
Most of asian player still wechat group or china one mostly QQ. They even had chinese version lomcn :ROFLMAO:
lomcn.org more likely western side people

Kim82

LOMCN Rookie
Apr 7, 2020
uk
I played since holley if not mistaken the armour weight is always there, always swap eq, thats how u outstanding with other noobs.
Maybe the reason is that there's no any standardize in Mir3 to refer so that some other GM just do what player wish to have,
hence produced different kind "Pro" player in Mir3.
Sad situation for mir3 really when there's so many "Pro" player:p
your defiantly not one of them ''pro'' players with the state of the server . you have absolutely no idea . you asked one player after they raised the fact you have all stones in npc but dark and holy what the purpose of these stones were and what they did. come on!
ah and for your info you can see in other players stores if you have them on obs and that player opens there store... you turned this feature of to stop us looking in player stores but failed to see this. you have top players on server have stores full of companion reroll pots and items some believe you cant have this early on without a handout. the items and added stats they have again something dodgy there. I am not the only player to of said something ,I'm just the first to post!

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
What more content are you after? do you want someone to whip up fresh content out of thin air? when there has barely been any made, that are compatible in the last 20 years.

Problem with these pussy levelling rates, you get to be max level early, then all the endgame is done with, now you pvp, but wait.. its not balanced in your favour, balancing issues bla bla. Start a playing a new "promising server" - and repeat.

My advice, find a new game.. or live with it. I found a new game to occupy my free time long ago.

Reactions: Fusion

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
What more content are you after? do you want someone to whip up fresh content out of thin air? when there has barely been any made, that are compatible in the last 20 years.

Problem with these pussy levelling rates, you get to be max level early, then all the endgame is done with, now you pvp, but wait.. its not balanced in your favour, balancing issues bla bla. Start a playing a new "promising server" - and repeat.

My advice, find a new game.. or live with it. I found a new game to occupy my free time long ago.
Max Greenfield Reaction GIF by CBS