GOD SAVE THE KING!!!!!!

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
The coronation is approaching guys.

I can't wait to see street parties held in his honour.

So excited.

God saved Queen Elizabeth.
Next he needs to save King Charles.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Feck the royal fam they don't really serve a purpus nowdays just a waste of tax payers money. (now before people pipe up with oh they bring in tourest well thats great and all but when you concider what money they take out of the UK its a lot more than they bring in) Then you have the PM's 600k a year for life and they wonder why their are no extra funds for shite like NHS Services.

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Feck the royal fam they don't really serve a purpus nowdays just a waste of tax payers money. (now before people pipe up with oh they bring in tourest well thats great and all but when you concider what money they take out of the UK its a lot more than they bring in) Then you have the PM's 600k a year for life and they wonder why their are no extra funds for shite like NHS Services.
You need to take into account the fact they treated Meghan like dirt.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Not being funny but Meghan for starters looks like she controls harry with his one eyed snake. Ohh is she throwing one of her hissy fits and distancing harry from his parents…where have we seen this before…in every other toxic relationship we see going on. Her way is the easiest option..plus she makes nice sandwiches and sucks his wotsit.

As for King Charles he agrees with Bill Gates that 70% of the worlds population needs to die.

And he’s German not English, and quite possibly a lizard.
Post automatically merged:

1682619710074.gif

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
PM's earn about 160k a year and don't get salary for life. The sovereign income the royal family bring in alone is more than they cost (sovereign income is for merchandise/visitors tickets to royal sites etc), not factoring in external income generated (hotels, visitors going elsewhere etc)

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
The royal family is actually self funded mostly, it brings in more money through tourism than it takes off tax payers. take ur head out of ur arse.
I for one am not a royalist, or patriotic enough to care but im also sick of ****s saying tax payers money is getting wasted on them

Reactions: Tai and Jev

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Nout wrong with Royalty considering if we had an elected twit it'd be changed every year due to not declaring tax, anti semitism, racism, or some other issue dug up by the opposition.

I believe they do give support and stability to the country.

Met the Queen and our now King with my chickens

1682669924418.png

1682669948630.png

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Nout wrong with Royalty considering if we had an elected twit it'd be changed every year due to not declaring tax, anti semitism, racism, or some other issue dug up by the opposition.

I believe they do give support and stability to the country.

Met the Queen and our now King with my chickens

View attachment 31450

View attachment 31451
£10 that Charles fingered you

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

That money wouldn't worry me at all, it is the green &*& that he is sold on that is the worst of it. Looking in from outside, your country is in deep ^&*()_+ due to green deal idiocy that you continued with and even accelerating it after Brexit. You (UK) have dampened any enthusiasm for potential EUxit by other countries, the opponents of exit just point to your sorry example.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
You need to do your research about the crown estate and the sovereign grant. while everyone has their own opinion about the royal family. They serve the purpose of tradition. which brings a lot of tourism.

Reactions: Omnibus