Going to need some testers for early testing of my server

Join Discord

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Why? Why choose this timing? Your servers are not half-bad but everyone knows you will end up playing ben's server so....why now?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
are you adding archers? :p

Later on down the line I may use archers/Assasin. Would rather have 3 balanced classes and work from there.

Why? Why choose this timing? Your servers are not half-bad but everyone knows you will end up playing ben's server so....why now?

I have no intention of playing Ben's server, although I am sure it will be good as he know what he is doing.

not to mention they last about 4 month

That was a highrate on outdated files. This is low rate on updated files. I plan on running this server for a long time, you're entitled to your opinions though.

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Puts them up for money takes them down 2-3 months later when he makes enough money, no better than that luke guy

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Puts them up for money takes them down 2-3 months later when he makes enough money, no better than that luke guy

If that was the case I would make a highrate? Reason ive gone for low rate is to make it last longer :S

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
If that was the case I would make a highrate? Reason ive gone for low rate is to make it last longer :S

Rates don't really stop people from donating, high rates probably do make more with donations but saying you aren't putting this up to make money would be a lie, im sure everyone on lomcn knows that best of luck though.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
If its a low rate its not really competing with my server but I can see what your saying about splitting user count.

Either way its not really competition :P

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
If its a low rate its not really competing with my server but I can see what your saying about splitting user count.

Either way its not really competition :P

Cheeky fker ;)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Ran out of money Todd lol ?

G/l though your server aint bad just don't do a disappearing act on everybody again this time that ****'s not cool, just make sure you got updates ready for geeks like Tom :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Ran out of money Todd lol ?

G/l though your server aint bad just don't do a disappearing act on everybody again this time that ****'s not cool, just make sure you got updates ready for geeks like Tom :)

Nar bud got money in the bank, crack on the table. On a serious note I will be very dedicated to this server. The heroes files limitations really did kill the last server I ran, spells didn't even work as intended. Anyway I shall let the server and its time online speak for itself when it is ready.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Nar bud got money in the bank, crack on the table. On a serious note I will be very dedicated to this server. The heroes files limitations really did kill the last server I ran, spells didn't even work as intended. Anyway I shall let the server and its time online speak for itself when it is ready.

:) Good to hear mate, ill give you a hand doing some testing if you want.

SheLookedLvl18

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2015
How many times are you going to continue mugging people off?you throw a server up lasts 1-2 months then you stop all contact with players when donations dry up and re-release a few months later,you were banned from advertising on lomcn for a reason.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
How many times are you going to continue mugging people off?you throw a server up lasts 1-2 months then you stop all contact with players when donations dry up and re-release a few months later,you were banned from advertising on lomcn for a reason.

Get your facts straight please. This server is made completely from scratch with a lot of thought and effort put into it.... love how everybody jumps to the worst conclusions, how moronic.

Sacred had too many limitations, spells didn't work as intended and cheats were everywhere, no wonder I gave up....

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
Get your facts straight please. This server is made completely from scratch with a lot of thought and effort put into it.... love how everybody jumps to the worst conclusions, how moronic.

Sacred had too many limitations, spells didn't work as intended and cheats were everywhere, no wonder I gave up....

so you're saying if ppl start using cheats again (not uncommon on c# :p) < you'll give up?

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004

The Heroes source is available to everyone just like the crystal source, so surely the only limitation was you?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
The Heroes source is available to everyone just like the crystal source, so surely the only limitation was you?

I feel like Todd worded that wrong, there was no limitation's with hero files, he was held back clearly because he does not have a coder which on hero's is very needed. With Crystal files there are plenty of coder's still working on the source so at any point he can post on lomcn and get a quick reply / fix. Also it was the #C files coming up at the time that was killing his server usercount so another good reason he should change.

P.s TheDeath i've hurd there cheats about for C# well i'm 100% sure my mate said hes seen someone cheating and he has no reason to lie.