GondorMiR

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumachi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2007
Romania
i find it very od the newset person on lomcn makes account.... 2 days later a server is open with same ip as lyncus days after lyncus account got hacked funny eh?

MeanVale2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2007
Firstly you said maybe i made the account, then you said its the same dedicated server. You need to make your mind up.

The odds of chooisng the same dedicated server - less than 1% The odds of having the same IP - ide say about 5%.

From hearing all these bad things about VRT servers on here, why would someone buy one? Im moving away from them thats for sure.

People can make their own minds up, but if your stupied enough to fall for the same old stuff then its upto you, but i warned you.

Gondor

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2007
Down the Lane
I ment the account on the server (game account) you dip****.

Vrt servers are cheap thats why and if u dont belive me e-mail the company and ask them if the box with that ip got shut off...

and you warned them what? oh right they'd rather play a server where to host trys to ruin all other private servers, has uber lag, has mainly polish people playing and still asks people like lyncus for help.

and as for me being lyncus thats just funny in itself

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
lol @ u lot thinking every 1 you dont u like is lyncus no offence lync

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
lol y coz u have had a few server's tht went down ?
and they wer silly enought too donate early

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Carefull, cause ill tell you this now. Who ever owns the billing for VRT, this information can be requested and released.

This is just getting beyond a joke, cause now we've had Interlude - that went down and guess what - smaug apperared out of no where - his server goes down and guess what - Gondor apears.

No offence but this is beyond a joke and Admin really need to do summat about it. Sorry Lyncus, but no matter how many times you say its not you. The evidence is to coincerdental.

Why not stop the screwing about and get the server up and running and stop pissing us about as well, cause thats all your doing and im afraid to say with all this crap going on. Its putting me of playing mir servers, especially when they are lasting 3 days max.

Oh and as for interlude having the same IP, thats a million to one. The reason behind this, is that all server providers are not allowed to use the same corrisponding IP address for more than server and when a server goes down that IP is then discharged and no longer in use.

So lyncus, we all no its you. Just stop messing us about and get a decent server up and running and stop closing it down.

Maybe MasterQ made an account on Interlude called Gondor to try and say im lyncus. Im using VRT Servers and so did lyncus my box was setup 2 days ago so maybe i got his old box.

And MasterQ your abit strange, you check up on servers alot by the seems of it you also messed up that smaug server by emailing the company. Seems to me like u watch and try and destroy
That would be a bit impossible seeing as interlude isnt up and unable to make accounts and on top of that none of my accounts for interlude work.

MasterQ doesnt need to check anything as the answers are all ready there for us, especially when ive still got interlude in my HL_Mir3G and its up and running......

Last edited:

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
tbh lyncus u must think the mir community are right numptys u constantly mess em around u have had more servers up in the last month than i had spliffs u think that by changing the names and hosts name matters you have the same persona no matter how many names u take u still the same lyncus strange smaug link closed gondor opens same basics to server as interlude just a few tweeks and i will bet anyone on lomcn server will be down in a fortnight as soon as idiots donate and talking of donations wheres my refund i donate once in my life as liked interlude with in 20 mins server dead still f***ing waiting lyncus and when are lomcn gonna stop these idiots milking the mir community makes them look bad for constantly allowing them to advertise or have i missed something
ps stop making pple wait for what u had rdy for ages its all part of the con :) idiots
pps interlude is up but cant make account so work it out

Last edited:

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
Lyncus im going to choose my words carefully as your a mod here....

Lets see interlude goes down....smaug appears....you try to scamn donations off people then when you have enough and think your close to getting found out you make some crap up about someone trying to take your server but infact your the one doing it.....so smaug dies...(as you never brought it back up) and wow gondor suddenly appears....

now admins you have to ask yourself isnt it strange how smaug or gondor was made and launched just after a server died...this is more than a coincidence imo....

now is lyncus thick enough to use the same ip to make gondor smaug and lyncus....maybe you might want to check the ips of these forum accounts....99% chance the ip will be the same......

p.s unlike other hosts lyncus they make servers to keep the community going as where you only make them to profit for your own selfish needs.....

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
There should be a rule on how many servers 1 person is allowed to bring out.

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Lyncus im going to choose my words carefully as your a mod here....

Lets see interlude goes down....smaug appears....you try to scamn donations off people then when you have enough and think your close to getting found out you make some crap up about someone trying to take your server but infact your the one doing it.....so smaug dies...(as you never brought it back up) and wow gondor suddenly appears....

now admins you have to ask yourself isnt it strange how smaug or gondor was made and launched just after a server died...this is more than a coincidence imo....

now is lyncus thick enough to use the same ip to make gondor smaug and lyncus....maybe you might want to check the ips of these forum accounts....99% chance the ip will be the same......

p.s unlike other hosts lyncus they make servers to keep the community going as where you only make them to profit for your own selfish needs.....
Just to clarify, smaug is a different IP.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
just to add its easy to change yr ip address static or not may even have more than 1 isp some pple go to great lengths to con others there plenty of well run servers so its not hard to do it all depends on the intentions of the host and in the cases of certain lomcn members it seems to b cash related i dont care if he an mod if anything he should be more understanding not taking advantage me as a mir lover feel let down and annoyed that a mir web site allows its members to be constantly frauded by a mod :(
p.s notice not much info bout server lol wonder who else did tht ? rofl

Last edited:

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran
just to add its easy to change yr ip address static or not may even have more than 1 isp some pple go to great lengths to con others there plenty of well run servers so its not hard to do it all depends on the intentions of the host and in the cases of certain lomcn members it seems to b cash related i dont care if he an mod if anything he should be more understanding not taking advantage me as a mir lover feel let down and annoyed that a mir web site allows its members to be constantly frauded by a mod :(
p.s notice not much info bout server lol wonder who else did tht ? rofl
We all feel let, for the simple reason. Someone who is ment to be in role of leadership, isnt really doing a good job. Especially when they are bringing a good community into disripute.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2003
who cares i need a server to play is it up if so can i get the link to it plz ty

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
jesus i jus read from wat i left it at earlier at 12,first of all black i didnt say i was god did i?i jus sed i will pk all the complainers this makes me god because i hate complainers?also every1 no's this is probs lyncus and some people are still askin if it's cummin up HELLO ARE YOU STUPID IT ISN'T.if i knew how to make a server i wud make 1 nd make sure it wud stay up if any1 wants to give me a hand or summin add me on msn [email protected] .

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
jesus i jus read from wat i left it at earlier at 12,first of all black i didnt say i was god did i?i jus sed i will pk all the complainers this makes me god because i hate complainers?also every1 no's this is probs lyncus and some people are still askin if it's cummin up HELLO ARE YOU STUPID IT ISN'T.if i knew how to make a server i wud make 1 nd make sure it wud stay up if any1 wants to give me a hand or summin add me on msn [email protected] .

I'd try and help you when i could but anyway, this server looks and sounds great, just hope they don't sell items and update alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.