Grand Theft Auto 4

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GAME ;D driving is so realistic xD

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
not played loads done first 6 missionsm JW can u still go on crazy killing rampages and are they as fun as the other 3dGTA's ?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
trust me , its worth it

Is it really? lol...

Grand Theft Auto IV News said:
A British chap was knifed in front of a line of up to a hundred people waiting to buy Grand Theft Auto IV last night.

The stabbing took place outside the Gamestation store in Croydon. Police said the 23-year-old victim was walking past the crowd when he was stabbed several times by a hooded gent who appeared to be waiting in line.

The suspect is described as being a light skinned black man aged about 21, 6ft 5ins tall, of medium build wearing a light grey hooded top.

"[We] believe there were in the region of 50 to 100 people in the queue,” says a copper. "We are sure many of them will have seen what happened."

Right. But we all know that true fans won’t break the “What goes on in GTA lines, stays in GTA lines” code, so I declare this case shall go UNSOLVED!

Grand Theft Auto IV went on sale at midnight and is expected to break records for the fastest-selling game of all time.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Anyone played online yet? Was on it yesterday for most of the day so i thought i'd try it. Pretty awesome when you just want to rampage in freemode. Cops and Crooks is awesome too ^^

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Couldn't get my online working was thinking maybe their just fixing it up but I guess not.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Ive had it since it came out and only played on it like 20mins :s. I cant seem to be arsed going on it :-/.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
online death match is fun but snipers to easy to kill with ( thx god i play COD4 lol)
went 35-6 yesterday lol

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Hmm PS3 online play seems to be down today its coming up with "connecting to game provider" then just fails -.-
lmao at Bas Rutten.

Last edited:

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Games pretty dam amazing, i havn't touched my X-Box since Halo 3 came out but i've been on it quite alot recently due to GTA.

Loving the graphics so far, and gameplay is as good if not better than you'd expect.

When i first got on the game, i thought i'd hate it due to the total change on the movement physics of the game. The tilting when you run around corners etc really messed me up. I'm used to it now and can't love it anymore to be honest.

WOW and GTA4 are fighting for my attention at the moment lol.

/Ash

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Why do they call it GTA4 they have like 8 GTA's out? and how has anybody completed it yet? im just after the bit where u find that guy that you have been looking for, his names now Berrnie xD

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
its gta 4 because there was gta 1 and 2, then gta3 (in 3 parts which consisted of each of the islands lc,sa,vc)

and now its started again in lc.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006

lol ye no idea not for in to it lol on mission to look for benni