Grand Theft Auto

smoochy boys on tour

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Are these games still worth a play?

Wanted to get some fun on the older ones and only have GTA 4 and didnt get upwards from that.

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Gta V is pretty good, played the story two times years ago, go for it no regrets really good game, first play was in third person and second in first person. Gta San Andreas is good aswell for an older gta game that's the one I recommend.

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
GTA V story mode is still great to complete, I would stay clear of GTA Online unless you have a massive wallet or don't mind being bummed by people in flying cars/bikes with missles.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
GTA V story mode is still great to complete, I would stay clear of GTA Online unless you have a massive wallet or don't mind being bummed by people in flying cars/bikes with missles.
or modders.

image doing side missions and you end up cages or having a jesus rag doll chasing you with sticky bombs.

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
GTA is a good game, online used to be so much better, unsure why but last time I went on with mates, (few months back) it seemed almost impossible to start missions with them/games, was annoying as ****

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
Eh... i personally think V is overrated and the worst one. Car physics / pedestrians / fighting are a lot worse than 4 imo, I did not enjoy V at all compared to GTA3, VC, SA, and IV.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Gta 5 story is good. I'd definitely suggest getting the GTA trilogy definitive edition or what ever it is. I want it just for vice City

• Love
Reactions: Omnibus