GTA VI Trailer

smoochy boys on tour

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
nothing hits likie mir mate, not even close to the heartstrings but ye we all be watching

Reactions: Jev

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
We've waited too long so I'm excited, but not fond of the 'rumored' price tag of around £150. I get that a game like this takes a lot of money to make nowadays, but a company like Rockstar don't need to recoup their funds in their initial purchases. They make BILLIONS from micro transactions.

• Haha
Reactions: Pusha and Flatline

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
All us fans when they announce GTA London remastered or GTA for Switch.

One Piece Crying GIF by TOEI Animation UK

But yeah this is a huge moment for gaming lol, if it is £150 we will all still be buying it lets be honest!

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Yes 100%

Tbf even if it is £150 the amount of online content they put out for gta 5 online makes it worth it, 10 years later and still alot of people playing/buying lol

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
I never had GTA 3 or 5. GTA and GTA London were classic games of my youth then I moved onto bigger stuff.

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Gotta admit the trailer makes it look awesome but you just cant trust "trailers" anymore... With vertical slices and CGI trailers being so disconnected from the final product nowadays I personally just can't trust promotional **** anymore...
If its even close too 150$ I aint interested in getting it untill its on special offer... even with inflation and all that **** paying that much for a game you dont have any guarantee that its gonna get continual free updates just aint worth the risk for low income individuals... too many empty promises with alot of modern games... Keep expectations low and you wont be disappointed when it screws you over. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Slipmatt

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Pretty bummed out that the Rockstar email had no mention of it releasing on PC, but on Xbox series X and PS5. I know they will eventally release it on pc and I understand the refusal to release on PS4/Xbox one.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Pretty bummed out that the Rockstar email had no mention of it releasing on PC, but on Xbox series X and PS5. I know they will eventally release it on pc and I understand the refusal to release on PS4/Xbox one.
Hopefully Microsoft can throw the big bucks at Rockstar and buy them out, least there would be a chance of it making its way to game pass :ROFLMAO:

• Dislike
Reactions: Flatline

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
RDR2 been ported from console to PC after 2 years.

Honestly since is GTA VI and is about Vice City, I really don't mind playing on console just to live the same nostalgia i had 20 years ago driving Lance Vance's lambo on malibu beach..... May god keep us healthy and alive so we dont miss this banger!

When I saw the beach in the trailer and those hotel boulevard .... it really hit home.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
RDR2 been ported from console to PC after 2 years.

Honestly since is GTA VI and is about Vice City, I really don't mind playing on console just to live the same nostalgia i had 20 years ago driving Lance Vance's lambo on malibu beach..... May god keep us healthy and alive so we dont miss this banger!

When I saw the beach in the trailer and those hotel boulevard .... it really hit home.
The classic vice city cars on the strip… what a shot.

• Love
Reactions: zedina