GTA Vice City Multiplayer Or Online

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
I seen it online before, Quite glitchy and buggy but such an ace game. But annoing when you play ppl with slower connections and it laggs alot >.<.

So kick ass online man :D

Pervert

i like playing it with my bb friends :)
really no lagg in lan network :P

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
gta1 and gta2 owned online :D running around hutning each other down jumping onto trains.

might give this one a try soon. atm i only have vice city for ps2

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeh san andres is only coming out on PS, first, but i bet it will eventually come to PC. they all do. will just be betta graphics and all thats in gta4, what new vehicles can u add though? an actual plane that goes fast with wings wld b gd. and not a sea plane lol.

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
When it first comes out it will just be on PS2, but when Microsoft get there hands on it it will be out on XBox within a couple of weeks me thinks :P

/King

Odin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
Hopefully it will be closer to GTA time line instead of Vice City time line so we can have more sleaker cars, and bikes (hopefulyl more variety) plus car breakdown will hoepfully be better, would be funny to see a car just conk out when getting chased by the fbi, plus will add to realism/difficulty

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
heres the official logo:

gta_sa.gif

(read about it in gamesmaster)

that is all they are showing people, and all they are telling people is it is based on San Fransisco so it should have a lot of hills, and maybe trams?