Guide for Mir4 for the future

Join Discord
So well I'm still familar with the game and its system as it doesn't look like we will be getting the server files anytime soon here is a list of things that if changed could potentially make the greatest long term Mir 4 server that is perfectly balanced for years to come.

1. Leave the basic gold summons within the shop if people want to spend 1200g for a slim chance at getting stuff let them, leave Magic square, Secret peak, cross server stuff in the shop and remove the rest.
2. Rework all 3 tiers of the season pass price them at Free, £10, £10 thats £20 a month I'd suggest putting summons, statues, materials in Tier 1-2 and Tier 3 consisting of 30 legendary statues and 20k of glittering powder and life elixirs a month. this will be encourage players to spend to get ahead but not create a distance between players that cannot be reach via manually playing.
3. Remove tradeable from Uncommon-Rare Plants and Ore to prevent ghost trading and bots.
4. Increase rates on Epic and Legendary Plants and Ore from higher quality nodes and uncommon and rare drop amounts on all nodes x5.
5. Increase the amount of Darksteel and Energy obtained via mining and gathering by x3 but change box creation prices to be 2-1 ratio and increase values needed to make a box to 10-15-20 million energy or darksteel. This will make ownership of valleys be useful as it will allow those who do not wish to mine to puchase it from valley owners over bots as it really should be.
6. 300% XP bonus to the server enough to make the gameplay feel smooth but last a long time could have addtional XP bonus in Tier 2/3 of season pass 40% and 60% to encourage players purchasing them.
7. Double combine rates.
8. Fix the drops throughout the game so true bosses drop decently now and then and even if they don't they drop reasonable amounts of crafting resouces.
9. X3 To clan event rewards, also decrease all clan resouce costs by 50%.
10. Cosmetic increase there stats to x4 of what they are currently but double the price.
11. Rework main quest rewards to x3 and dailys so they give 200 glittering dust, life elixirs, Ore including crystals or plants.

If you follow these steps most players will spend £20 a month on the server from launch until endgame which will take years if not decades and the gap between those who spend in the shop will narrow over a period of months instead of years keeping more people intrested in playing as the gap will never be too wide that numbers or skill cannot overcome it.

in my opinon £20 a month for a fairer gaming experience and fun PVP is better than a server that promote whaling to get decades ahead overnight and basically becoming a god that kills the server population because that one player who has deep pockets took all the fun away from the game. Lastly I know for a fact from talking with others outside of LOMCN who play mir4 private that if such a server was a thing they would jump at the chance to play it because they have yet to play one that isn't bias to the wallet by a stupid amount.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Noted <3

Bet your glad this comment isn't accurate anymore "it doesn't look like we will be getting the server files anytime soon"

Reactions: Vyse

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Noted <3

Bet your glad this comment isn't accurate anymore "it doesn't look like we will be getting the server files anytime soon"
Honestly didn't think LOMCN would see the files in my lifetime, but now you have them and are working on them there is hope the things listed in here are the main things that will need fixing however there is a few more that could be added at a later date once you get to the point of making changes.

Reactions: Jev

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Honestly didn't think LOMCN would see the files in my lifetime, but now you have them and are working on them there is hope the things listed in here are the main things that will need fixing however there is a few more that could be added at a later date once you get to the point of making changes.
We will take onboard every comment that comes our way.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
Wemades new NFT game is releasing on March 12th called "Night Crows" they will have NFT character sales the same as mir4. it basically looks like a more upto date mir4 built on unreal engine 5.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Wemades new NFT game is releasing on March 12th called "Night Crows" they will have NFT character sales the same as mir4. it basically looks like a more upto date mir4 built on unreal engine 5.
Yea I’ve seen some videos of this, unfortunately I wasn’t able to obtain that source. But what I can tell you is the Mir 4 source we have doesn’t have any of the NFT features coded in.