Hackers -_-.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
How can LOMCN help him if he's been scammed? Why post at all to this forum? Immediately call Paypal and call your bank. Something doesn't add up here. I'd like to unsubscribe from Conspiracy Facts please.

Strike at his stupidity; not his cleverness.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
To get it resolved, just post your D.O.B, address, CC number, security codes, your first pets name, your mothers maiden name etc.. and we'll be sure to help you solve this.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
To get it resolved, just post your D.O.B, address, CC number, security codes, your first pets name, your mothers maiden name etc.. and we'll be sure to help you solve this.

I think it's smarter than that and I think there's something going on and we do not know about it

I'm sure all this is not true

Reactions: NoLife999

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
It’s so blatant he’s using this as some sort of cover up for .... something

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
It’s so blatant he’s using this as some sort of cover up for .... something
I don't! I think he's just too stupid to see he/she's been phished and he went for it hook line and sinker and then made us all aware of that on lomcn. Granted if english is his second language we can put part of it down to language barriers etc....though having said that one would question why the original paypal account wasn't native to his country. If it was, then surely it would stand out more to him/her that the email was wildly different than every other paypal email received

@OP can i recommend this server for your next Mir adventures. https://www.lomcn.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?722-Legend-of-Fishing-Mir-2-Server

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Lmao this dude, so i follow the SuperNova page on **, Go on this morning " 50% off all donation and links his paypal" first comment some dude " I thought you PP has been hacked " ?

Has more worried about getting some donation to his new paypal than he is sorting his PP / bank out ? Does seem fishy a f

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Lmao this dude, so i follow the SuperNova page on **, Go on this morning " 50% off all donation and links his paypal" first comment some dude " I thought you PP has been hacked " ?

Has more worried about getting some donation to his new paypal than he is sorting his PP / bank out ? Does seem fishy a f

no he can send to orginal account from othere fresh account i think or send to someone also irl friend ect....

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
yes because taking more donations whilst your paypal account is being "hacked" is the right thing to do

would advise anyone playing this retards server to either recall your payments or quit now lol

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
People on ** saying it wasn't a paypal account he created himself, dunno if true or not. Original owner took back?

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
People on ** saying it wasn't a paypal account he created himself, dunno if true or not. Original owner took back?

Thats what I’m guessing, think he asked me once to make him a uk PayPal coz it’s not allowed in Egypt told him do1

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Very strange like KC said, taking donations whilst your paypal / bank details could be at risk :\

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Did he not say the email was changed to some russian .ru email? implies hacked rather than recalled.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Did he not say the email was changed to some russian .ru email? implies hacked rather than recalled.

Do they actually use the .ru extension for e-mails?

Nothing here seems to make much logical sense.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Maybe his LOMCN account has been hacked too?

The hacker is posting this to deflect the FBI from the actual hacking; whilst they’re so deeply engrossed in this absolutely liquid chat, they won’t be able to catch him.

It’s genius really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk