HeavensTear 2.3 - Low/Med rate server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Due too my computer having a virus, i had to format my PC losing all server files.

So this server will not be coming out, Sorry people:(

PS delete this thread please. :) thanks

/kizza

Last edited:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
n1, whats ETA on serveR?
will give it a go

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Not so sure yet, quite early into the server's progress. I'd say at least 2-4weeks? As all the custom mobs, quests, items and maps need to be created. I'd say server is around 15% completed. Hope all can be patient and me and brandon will get this server up and running.

/kizza

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Nice, need a decent low rate server online. Server sounds interesting, will be looking forward to playing it.

One thing I have to comment on is the events, "exp, item etc events will be held regulary." Please, for the best interest of the server, DONT do this. All events should be planned events that players are given atleast 1 weeks notice of, these events do nothing but cause problems for the server.

brandon93131

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
Nice, need a decent low rate server online. Server sounds interesting, will be looking forward to playing it.

One thing I have to comment on is the events, "exp, item etc events will be held regulary." Please, for the best interest of the server, DONT do this. All events should be planned events that players are given atleast 1 weeks notice of, these events do nothing but cause problems for the server.

there will b probs a week or so notice b4 we go events :P

/brandon

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

I know what you mean by this, but by regulary i mean like every month, for example. They'll be planned and posted on here and our forum, when its up about 3-7days before the actuall event.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Server is kool.... hope all goes well for u 2.... good luck...

/Cesh

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
New SubClass update will be added in to the server shortly.

This'll include a player having to reach a certain level and gain a item, maybe an orb from a boss or something. They'll have to go to an NPC and pick from a defensive or offensive subclass. They'll be two too pick from, so far. May add more. Any things that may improve this, please say.

Also we havent yet decided what level and item will be needed. Will say when we have.

thanks.

/kizza

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
New SubClass update will be added in to the server shortly.

This'll include a player having to reach a certain level and gain a item, maybe an orb from a boss or something. They'll have to go to an NPC and pick from a defensive or offensive subclass. They'll be two too pick from, so far. May add more. Any things that may improve this, please say.

Also we havent yet decided what level and item will be needed. Will say when we have.

thanks.

/kizza

You should maybe think about going a little more in depth with your sub class system, adding different ranks for each sub class, introducing quests for each and so on.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
You should maybe think about going a little more in depth with your sub class system, adding different ranks for each sub class, introducing quests for each and so on.

Good idea. This'll defiantly be thought over. We'll update more on the sub class system when its made.

/kizza

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
New Caves Completed:

Level 10-20 cave called TectaCave. Theres 3 types of mob on the first floor. TectaMaggot, TectaSlinger and TectaWarrior. All of these mobs drop gold, pots and might even drop a level 10-14 item. This kit is called Guidance. (may change names, dont know yet. Any thoughts of names would be great!)

Floor 1 is for the level 10-16's leveling spot. As you gain levels you'll gain items and at 17-19/20 you'll be leveling on the 2nd floor where you'll find a new mob called TectaElite and also, at random spawn a subboss; TectaCaptain. Again, these two new mobs will be tougher than usual, especially the Captain meaning more items drop.

In the KR will be a Subboss and a Boss (TectaLord) They'll require a group of level 19+ too kill (around 4-5 people)

Groups for leveling is better than solo as its faster, less costy, less chance of dieing and fun for massive lures and pvp fights. :D

Here are some screenshots:
Shows F1 of the cave. With full guidance gear. Few around me.
Images25.jpg

Shows F2 of the cave. Again, few mobs at a bridge crossing.
Images26.jpg

Shows the KR. No Minimap. Watch out incase you lure both boss and subboss.
Images27.jpg

Any comments/thoughts/improvements etc please do say. Thanks.

/kizza

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Cheers for the comment there. Try our best to make it fun and long lasting (have a dedi box waiting, not rented)

Currently working on the Homezone which will be 600:600 coord and able to reach caves up to level 130.

In the actually homezone will be level 10-20, cave, 20-30 cave etc, all the way to 50-60.

Then in the top left, right and centre will be seperate walkable-into zones which will have 60-70 caves, 80-100, 100-110 and 110-120. All of which will have unique cave mobs, items and quests. Will have a KR and more than 2 floors in each cave. Also in the 100-120 zone will be an extra walkable zone which is going to be a conquest wall. The benefit of this wall will be cheaper pots, repairs and has a secret dungeon to power level the guild in.

Also a jail will be connected, but on a seperate map and only GMs can move you in and out.

More information will be said when its actually done. Thanks..

/kizza

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
Kizza ya noob.
Looking good btw.

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Cheers for the comment there. Try our best to make it fun and long lasting (have a dedi box waiting, not rented)

Currently working on the Homezone which will be 600:600 coord and able to reach caves up to level 130.

In the actually homezone will be level 10-20, cave, 20-30 cave etc, all the way to 50-60.

Then in the top left, right and centre will be seperate walkable-into zones which will have 60-70 caves, 80-100, 100-110 and 110-120. All of which will have unique cave mobs, items and quests. Will have a KR and more than 2 floors in each cave. Also in the 100-120 zone will be an extra walkable zone which is going to be a conquest wall. The benefit of this wall will be cheaper pots, repairs and has a secret dungeon to power level the guild in.

Also a jail will be connected, but on a seperate map and only GMs can move you in and out.

More information will be said when its actually done. Thanks..

/kizza

Yet it says its a Low/Med rate server... guessing its turned into a more of a high rate one?

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Yet it says its a Low/Med rate server... guessing its turned into a more of a high rate one?

Its like x20-30 exp. I've planned ahead incase anyone actually get them levels, better than having to rush making maps/items for those who get them levels. We also plan to be long term, nowt wrong with planning ahead, imo :)
/kizza

Status
Not open for further replies.