Other hello !

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
just popped on here to see how the world of Mir is progressing ! nice to see it still going strong !!

for those that can remember me and the old Bandet server Hi !! and to anyone else nice to meet you.

koni:)

meacher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Isle of Man
i wouldnt say mir is going strong

Might not be going strong but it damn well refuses to die quietly :)
Got a RubyM2 update hopefully coming this week so that might breath new life into mir server development.

Bandet, ahh what a server. lost a fair few hours to that server i can tell you lol
Thanks for the enjoyment it provided :)

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
i wouldnt say mir is going strong

It's at the same pace as it was a few years ago and it will continue as it is for the next few i'm sure of that. (If you added all the usercounts from all servers it would make a n1 server!)

@koni im sure your brother or relative was working on updating that server not so long ago ? glad to see old comers still popping back :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
It's at the same pace as it was a few years ago and it will continue as it is for the next few i'm sure of that. (If you added all the usercounts from all servers it would make a n1 server!)

@koni im sure your brother or relative was working on updating that server not so long ago ? glad to see old comers still popping back :)
ull never add all the user counts together, because no1 wants to play the same server.. everyone has different opinions and views on mir, some like high rate, some like low rate for example. its IMPOSSIBLE to please everyone to have just one server.

Mir doesnt have any where near as many players as it did say ... 3-4 years ago... theres still a user base here, but its diminished over the years, and will continue to do so.

Will mir ever die? its hard to say, probably not as long as theres always someone like me, lapta, other various dedicated people around to keep doing it.. and im sure some1 will take over after us... but u never know.

When the money drys up and no1 wants to donate towards supporting servers thats when it will eventually die tho.