Hellserver

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
hope to see you ingame later tonight then RK, should be plenty of nice peeps in BW who will hopefully be willing to help you, anything else you might need, take a look on our forum

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
Re: Hell Sever

Mannaroth said:
LOL dream for have some players there, becaus ei think you cn see player on your server LOW RATE only in dreams :middle:

this is a gr8 server with a small but friendly and helpful community.

its ppl like you who try to discorrage ppl and undermine the work of ppl who run these servers.

so either try server and if u like play it, if not bugger off so others can!:fthrower:

KhaosOdin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2003
Unknown Province
Personally I think this is feckin unlucky for me cos my server is named "Day of Hell" and also uses the Liandrin client, just sounds so similar...
(My servers been under construction for a good few months now, we had host issues and only recently secured a working host so production could continue)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
KhaosOdin said:
Personally I think this is feckin unlucky for me cos my server is named "Day of Hell" and also uses the Liandrin client, just sounds so similar...
(My servers been under construction for a good few months now, we had host issues and only recently secured a working host so production could continue)

Fix your sig. It's too big. (Hey that rhymns)

And, omg, this server ripped of my servers name.

And it's not original 1.4, noobs ^^.

/J34lY

KhaosOdin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2003
Unknown Province
JealY said:
Fix your sig. It's too big. (Hey that rhymns)

And, omg, this server ripped of my servers name.

And it's not original 1.4, noobs ^^.

/J34lY

A) Will do soon i tght it was was jst gonna c wat ppl sed :P
B) I was just makin an observation calm down :eek:
C) what ?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
can u attach the ledu exe via the lomcn thing pls? ty

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
theres a link to the ledu exe in 1st post,

define "lomcn thingy"

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006

Unforgiven said:
this is a gr8 server with a small but friendly and helpful community.

its ppl like you who try to discorrage ppl and undermine the work of ppl who run these servers.

so either try server and if u like play it, if not bugger off so others can!:fthrower:

i never sayd i will try make people dont play there and the gms not worked good, just sayd its better open a server with medium/high exp and new features not the Other clone of euromir -.-.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com

Mannaroth said:
i never sayd i will try make people dont play there and the gms not worked good, just sayd its better open a server with medium/high exp and new features not the Other clone of euromir -.-.

Oh just shut up you idiot, low/med exp servers are so much better than high exp servers.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
i know a low rate server that has been going longer than any on here, with plenty of players, and they pay for it too.. its not really about exp gained,, its about goals and aims and the playing community, if you was to get lvl 50 in a day and lvl 100 in a week, the the places and mobs would all be set up accordingly, to suit levels attainable. i respect your right to have an opinion though.. even if i disagree

but, hey,, thats what stops us all from being toasters

Last edited:

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006

Perebble said:
Oh just shut up you idiot, low/med exp servers are so much better than high exp servers.

first the only idiot here its you and second low med exp sucks, for play a low exp server i go on Euro mir with many player and no bugs so pls close that stupid mouth n00b

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry

if u don't like the server get on the thread u nob... u got nuthin better to do than criticise a prefectly good server.....go get a life

Mannaroth said:
first the only idiot here its you and second low med exp sucks, for play a low exp server i go on Euro mir with many player and no bugs so pls close that stupid mouth n00b

lmfao i think no one will play there rotfl low stats, hard gold and medium lvl - alliance server 1.9

exp low-medium -.-

couple of posts down now

So the exp its High??
edit: and wheres client?? i see only Exe O_o.
on dargonforce thread

probably coulda went on but didn't want to....

u must be 11 or 12 ... if a server isn't high exp its then ****e, wise up and don't post on threads that u don't need to, becuz everything ur posting is ****

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

Mannaroth said:
please press alt f4 and never return to lomcn, you absolute moron

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
This server is exelent friendly people and everyone always will to help you there the qualitys most servers dont have

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006

dopey said:
if u don't like the server get on the thread u nob... u got nuthin better to do than criticise a prefectly good server.....go get a life

probably coulda went on but didn't want to....

u must be 11 or 12 ... if a server isn't high exp its then ****e, wise up and don't post on threads that u don't need to, becuz everything ur posting is ****
have respect for old ppl kid because im not 11 just bored to see ppl like you say stupid things and bored to see Clones of euro mir servers

xJohn: click on start and close session because your absoloute complessed.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry

Mannaroth said:
have respect for old ppl kid because im not 11 just bored to see ppl like you say stupid things and bored to see Clones of euro mir servers

have respect for old people "kid" loved that .....i'm 18 and i give respect were respect is due or respect is earned, not to some "old man" for being retarded. Also for saying ur bored for people "like me" saying stupid things ur the one thats posting commentson servers adverts sayng more or less they suck. I suggest you learn to act your age and don't post unless its either a question, constructive critism (which ur posts ain't) or positive comments...

p.s make ur own server if u have good ideas

People have came to lomcn to play Mir, fast or slow leveling servers that is there choice but they still wish to play around the files of mir, which means that you need to keep alot of the original features of euro "clones in terminology"

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex

Mannaroth said:
rotfl and you think are much 20 player?? yes your a n00b ^_^
wtf are you on m8 leave the man alone and get a life ,
so what if theres 20 ppl or 200 pll whats it matter any way .

the server is great the people are friendly , during the day and night theres allways someone different logging in if ppl were on the same time as in gmt est etc then im sure there would be a fair few more players online .

GROW UP and make a server or join this one if they'll let you with that attitude u have there

Trivium

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006

Mannaroth said:

xJohn: click on start and close session because your absoloute complessed.

dude seriously...im offering english lessons for 5 pound an hour....you ****ing need them...damn noob talking about **** you dont know.

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
tbh how some 1 can judge a server and pass judgement on it without even trying it is beyond me!

weather a server has high/low exp, high/low stats items this all means crap without a good community and this server has a good commuity bar the odd 1 or 2 muppets that every server has.

Note:

Every server has bugs, even euro. give ppl a chance to find and sort em if they can before you run em down abt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.