Hellserver

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
Re: Hell Sever

dopey said:
have respect for old people "kid" loved that .....i'm 18 and i give respect were respect is due or respect is earned, not to some "old man" for being retarded. Also for saying ur bored for people "like me" saying stupid things ur the one thats posting commentson servers adverts sayng more or less they suck. I suggest you learn to act your age and don't post unless its either a question, constructive critism (which ur posts ain't) or positive comments...

p.s make ur own server if u have good ideas

People have came to lomcn to play Mir, fast or slow leveling servers that is there choice but they still wish to play around the files of mir, which means that you need to keep alot of the original features of euro "clones in terminology"

i want play this server, i will really see if community is really friendly, because many ppl say community friendly nice staff and other things but when a person log ons erver just get annoy by otehr player and dont see friendly community, i will test if is the truth.

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
Re: Hell Sever

Mannaroth said:
i want play this server, i will really see if community is really friendly, because many ppl say community friendly nice staff and other things but when a person log ons erver just get annoy by otehr player and dont see friendly community, i will test if is the truth.

ull find most ppl r friendly if u are towards them!

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
mannaroth, as long as you keep you identity secrect in game, then im sure people will be friendly to you,(j/k) if you come in game later tonight, then hell, even i might, not all things on this server are mir clones, and not everywhere is accesible thru town teleports, u have to explore, dont expect to get from 1 province to another as you would on mir.

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
Joopers* said:
If you're new on this server, go to 512:85 in bw, easy mobs high exp :)

kk i'll be there in a mo just downloading client as the 2.3 eur files were pants hehehe

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
sorry to say peeps we had a problem with the database and had to restore a backup, if u come ingame and notice a difference on ur level please message me or hellsqueen and we will restore your lvl and expierience. to compensate because we are nice people there will be an event this weekend until sunday evening, starting soon, to participate see event dudeh in bw safe zone and he will give you event items.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
there was a reboot at 4.15 to lower lagg billy, due to event a lot of stuff is being left on the floors, later i will lower the time limit stuff stays visible on the floor. hope this helps.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
can some1 send me a pm with, the exe attached please? cuz i cant dl the EXE becuz of HTML thingy on it, ty people

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
i meen it wont even go to the page =( can u upload it?

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
bear in mind that with just the exe, items and mob will look wrong, and u wont be able to see or go to some maps.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
its ok if hes only testing. but he will have prob i did, which is not being able to hunt most caves lol.

the full client and exe link both work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.