HellzLoose 2.3 Host Testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Any info on updates on realease time or anythink new added to server.? Cant wait to play good luck with it. :) /MadManMc

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i agree with you on that one bud lol + it will sure as hell beat the uptime than daydies server rofl
dont bet on that lol, ne thing can happen 2 servers :P

and if i remember when i was on the old hellzloose, that other GM, not killmaster the other 1... he was in SZ and it appeared like he couldnt handle the stress and couldnt cope with being a server host... kept sayin fk it maybe ill just put it down etc lol.... and well, it did go down eventually :P

imo i dont reckon server will be up for at least another few weeks.... he wouldnt put it up when evilmir was down the pan, and he coulda grabed liek 50+ users... now with pk2.3 comin upa nd other servers he'll probably end up w8in for them 2 run there course then put hellz up =/

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
dont bet on that lol, ne thing can happen 2 servers :P

and if i remember when i was on the old hellzloose, that other GM, not killmaster the other 1... he was in SZ and it appeared like he couldnt handle the stress and couldnt cope with being a server host... kept sayin fk it maybe ill just put it down etc lol.... and well, it did go down eventually :P

imo i dont reckon server will be up for at least another few weeks.... he wouldnt put it up when evilmir was down the pan, and he coulda grabed liek 50+ users... now with pk2.3 comin upa nd other servers he'll probably end up w8in for them 2 run there course then put hellz up =/

oh DeathsDeciple or somin wernt it ben

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
seems that its me the host i am peppe using m8s account old count got band 4ever on 500posts and all i did was advertise selling mir3.5 files as no1 is selling em didnt c a prob in it so i hosting hellzloose anyway. server was ment to be complete this holidays i am on msn to killmaster now w8ing on reply he away server will be far better then anyother server i will post a edit when i get a ansaw

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
seems that its me the host i am peppe using m8s account old count got band 4ever on 500posts and all i did was advertise selling mir3.5 files as no1 is selling em didnt c a prob in it so i hosting hellzloose anyway. server was ment to be complete this holidays i am on msn to killmaster now w8ing on reply he away server will be far better then anyother server i will post a edit when i get a ansaw
soz but that really didnt make a whole lot of sense.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
yer i dident get it either -.-

are you going to host shaba? its what it sounded like.

OmenLom/

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
peppe is going to host by the looks of things hes from Torozor V1 (very 1st 1.9 version) the person u guys are on about(couldn't handle hosting) was Yoda/yodie summit like that, because he would log in and get abuse from silly 12 year olds.
-Dan

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
yer it wil be me hosting it its peppe using a m8s account server will be up very soon expect it up long term i like sound of years as i am very good host and can se it lasting that long. killmaster didnt get back to me he went offline when i got back so i dont no latest on server i remember it was just a few things and that it could be finishd during holidays ><.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
peppe is going to host by the looks of things hes from Torozor V1 (very 1st 1.9 version) the person u guys are on about(couldn't handle hosting) was Yoda/yodie summit like that, because he would log in and get abuse from silly 12 year olds.
-Dan
ye thats the 1 lol.

end of day if ur gonna be a server host, uve gotta expect abuse and negative comments, jsut gotta ignore em and listen 2 the positive 1s and not become a cry child!!

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
ye thats the 1 lol.

end of day if ur gonna be a server host, uve gotta expect abuse and negative comments, jsut gotta ignore em and listen 2 the positive 1s and not become a cry child!!

Yep, exactly. Although when i host servers, i do tend to remind some people that im paying the bills to keep the server online etc... even though i dont pay the bills myself :D

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
yer the pc what i had broke down the motherboard did now i got a 4.5ghz 2gbram good fan pc and a fan program and it looks like i can keep my server up forever this time

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
yer the pc what i had broke down the motherboard did now i got a 4.5ghz 2gbram good fan pc and a fan program and it looks like i can keep my server up forever this time
ur pc is 4.5ghz? lol is that even possible.

on topic...... is server ever gonna be up? its startin 2 sound like destinyAO Where it was continually put bk, then never happened..

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Not dead at all :P Just waiting for new set of files then back to work I go :D

I also need to wait for Torozor to die down a little more now lol... As I have said though, it wont take that long to happen.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Not dead at all :P Just waiting for new set of files then back to work I go :D

I also need to wait for Torozor to die down a little more now lol... As I have said though, it wont take that long to happen.
how long are these new set of files gonna take exactly?... months? lol