HELP Urgent!

Luis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2011
well i need help pretty urgent as you see by the title, its a minor noob problem but i just dono how to do it,

i was wondering if enywun could come on team veiwer and show me how to add items npcs ect ect to the data base,
its pretty important other wise im guna be stuck with no maps nun lmfao i dont understand all these guides!!!!!
someone please teamviewer me,
PM ME FOR TV DETAILS

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Adding items is simple, if you want to add a ring, in sql just copy another ring like copper ring then paste it in, change the index number (say u got 700 items in your db the next index number would be 701) edit any stats etc you want, then open h88 and open the item.wil or stateitem either look for a ring in there or add a new one, and what ever the image number in h88 of the item is will be the looks for the item in the database.

There are far better guides in the one thread your ever need in the help section.

Upvote 0

Luis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2011
well i need help pretty urgent as you see by the title, its a minor noob problem but i just dono how to do it,

i was wondering if enywun could come on team veiwer and show me how to add items npcs ect ect to the data base,
its pretty important other wise im guna be stuck with no maps nun lmfao i dont understand all these guides!!!!!
someone please teamviewer me,
PM ME FOR TV DETAILS

i dont get the lastbit,
i took an armour copied it and then now i dno how to change the skin

Upvote 0

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
You have to change the shape for armours, if your using the graphics folder and using an armour from there i think they start from 1000, if using the hum.wil then you gotta count through the armours or guess, its not to hard to work out. This will show the armour up ingame, but then you gotta set the looks to what ever it is in the state/item/dnitem.wils. This will show the armour in the f10 window /bag/floor.

Upvote 0

Luis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2011
it doesnt sound hard but i dont understand it dont matter ill wait for someone to come on tv and show me what im dealing with when my mate comes he prb will and den ill kno how to do it, if i see someone do it i remmber how to do it

Upvote 0

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
It's really common sense. Use trial and error. Download a HH8 viewer - open up Hum.wil and find say, Base Armour. Look in your DB and find the shape for Base Armour - may it be like 3. Then go find Light Armour in your HH8 viewer. Then in your DB. It'll be like 5. Then so forth, it's pure common sense. It's also laziness preventing you from being able to do this.

Upvote 0

Luis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2011
It's really common sense. Use trial and error. Download a HH8 viewer - open up Hum.wil and find say, Base Armour. Look in your DB and find the shape for Base Armour - may it be like 3. Then go find Light Armour in your HH8 viewer. Then in your DB. It'll be like 5. Then so forth, it's pure common sense. It's also laziness preventing you from being able to do this.

naah i did trial and error but i kept failing hwen eva i made an arm it showed in game not wd right skin and not even a arm it was jus like a item u culdnt duble click or nun

Upvote 0

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
All the guides are here mate. If your really stuck pm me on here, and ill give you my msn.

the 'Shape' is what you see on the outside
the 'Looks' is what will appear in your bag.

if you open Armour.wil in hh8 or any other image viewer you will notice there are lots of images for the same armour.. When you are naked, that is 0, base armour should be 1. Male and Female will be the same shape. Easiest way to do it in my opinion is to do a little bit of work before you start doing stuff and it will make your life a whole lot easier

• Open two windows of Paint
  • Open an image viewer.... e.g. hh8
  • Take a screenshot of base armour on your image viewer
  • Paste the screenshot into the first instance of paint.
  • Take the image of base dress from the screenshot, and paste it into the second instance of paint
  • Type a number underneath it. most cases it will be 1
  • repeat process until you have a nice big picture with the numbers for each shape
should end up with something like this..

armourz.jpg

when you finish, you can do the same thing for Weapons, NPC's and monsters...

Last edited:
Upvote 0