[Heroes] RenegadeMir Coming Summer 2015

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
In all honesty I like the server brilliant imo. But. I wont play considering the PVP aspect is non-existant :/

how about i make a poll about the PVP and see if people want it or not... you never know i might be adding it later on :P

/Ret

---------- Post Merged at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:19 PM ----------

You almost believed yourself when you made out you never cheated on heroes or even 2.3 lol.

Also, the level steal on pk is exploitable as you can de-level a char 6 times and it will be in +100%, 1 hitting mobs will level it back up and just redo the levels and continue.

Myself and Creem99 did this and we were max level before anyone else was even 50. My wiz was called Exodus but cant remember Creems name. Probs Creem99 -.-

Yeah i realized that after some tests... i'll be keeping my eye on you if you come to play :P with u having a background in exploiting n all

/Ret

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
A non pk server ? Did you make it for yourself only ? No offence but pk is best part of mir

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
A non pk server ? Did you make it for yourself only ? No offence but pk is best part of mir

That's an opinion, I actually enjoy Mir for the everything other than PK. I mainly love how boss drops on Mir are mini explosions that cover 1/4 of the screen, plus in my opinion PK on Mir is 80% speed, 9% items, 9% spells and 2% skill. If a player 20 levels higher then you shows up you may as well TT, where's the fun in that?

I actually have plenty of ideas of how you could make a Mir server feel enjoyable to everyone, including the ones who love to PK. Even the ones who hate PK would actually be able to put up a fight if they wanted too.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

i must agree, PKing is fun but there are people out there that don't enjoy it and not many servers with NON PVP

/Ret

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Too many variables for grief with excluding pking though. For example in "safe caves" you can door block or stand on items till decent time goes.

Just bullshit, pk all the way.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Too many variables for grief with excluding pking though. For example in "safe caves" you can door block or stand on items till decent time goes.

Just bullshit, pk all the way.

True, true, thanks for the feedback... will take it into consideration

/Ret

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Only way it works is if the "safe cave" is a mirror of a normal leveling only cave. Which has nerfed exp in comparison to the normal, and has no drops.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Only way it works is if the "safe cave" is a mirror of a normal leveling only cave. Which has nerfed exp in comparison to the normal, and has no drops.

Hmm not a bad idea. wouldnt say NO DROPS at all though... maybe less drop rates and half the exp?

/Ret

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Well its a leveling cave, shouldn't have item drops really. Pots sure, but not items.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
"Safe" leveling caves, yes.

"Safe" hunting caves (for item finding) is a no. For aforementioned greif reasons.

Even if you did add safe hunting/bossing caves, the drops would have to be worse than normal caves, and then the people who hunt there wont get the kit they need to enjoy the game.

Its a nice idea in the perfect world, but it just doesnt work like that on Mir.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
yeah. all leveling caves are now SAFE but all hunting caves are FIGHT. should sort most of the arguments over pvp or not

/Ret

Roar

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Mar 4, 2015
Nobody wants to play a care bear server, PERIOD.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
im sorry but who said this was a care bear server? im getting feed back from the community to see what the players want and not just what i want to throw onto the server.
Most servers ive seen in the past 2 months on LOMCN are all money grabbing rush jobs. at least im trying to create a server worth playing

/Ret

Roar

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Mar 4, 2015
im sorry but who said this was a care bear server? im getting feed back from the community to see what the players want and not just what i want to throw onto the server.
Most servers ive seen in the past 2 months on LOMCN are all money grabbing rush jobs. at least im trying to create a server worth playing

/Ret

95% of people left on mir want all out pk everywhere, facts.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
95% of people left on mir want all out pk everywhere, facts.

1. its not fact its your opinion.
2. there are still people out there that hate PVP and if i can create a server where both groups of players are
happy then win win aint it.

/Ret

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
1. its not fact its your opinion.
2. there are still people out there that hate PVP and if i can create a server where both groups of players are
happy then win win aint it.

/Ret

He is right its only a VERY small portion who enjoy PvE, whereas most (even though some like to keep a pve front) love to pvp, else what is the point? Games are about adrenaline, if there is a chance you may lose the boss its more exciting grasping more of a feel for the game. No PVP is not mir.

Status
Not open for further replies.