Hexing Client

smoochy boys on tour

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
Has anyone got a mir3.exe hexed to use No-IP? i cant seem to find the line to edit anywhere in hex workshop.

Any help is appreciated :)

P.S i have searched

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
if u tryed kaori site, it wont work, u got to find another program that make .cin file

oh right.. where can i make one?

lomf.no-ip.org no ip
Test = server name

And it has to be the cin file as i get that error before i even get onto login screen.

Cin looks like:
[Initial]
ServerAddr=lomf.no-ip.org
Param1=7000
Param2=http://link to new account page
Param3=http://link to change password page
Param4=
Param5=

[Server]
ServerCount=1
server1caption=Test
server1name=Test

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
If you had a think about this first, it would be easier then you think and not need anyone to MAKE a file for you...

Go to here:

http://www.kaorimir.com/KaoriCrypt/

See this part:
his area will let you decrypt and encrypt mir 3 client files: cmlist.dat credit.edt magic.exp map.mif minfo.dat mir3.cin and notice.ntc

Open your Mir3.cin and Edit it - Now save it - Whola your very own Custom CIN File :)

Upvote 0

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
Thats where i made my cin.. it still doesnt work using the no-ip address though

says the address is not valid in its context, when i use my IP its fine just not with the address.

I assume its either the cin, or the mir3.exe doesnt accept the no-ip address. Hence why i originally though that the client may need hexing :/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
yes i can make a cin file -.-

What im saying is that when i use it i get a network error. I get this before the game has even loaded the login screen, therfor it must be that the mir3.exe or some other file does not recognise lomf.no-ip.org as the address

Upvote 0

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Set the server files up using your IP not the no-ip address, then if you have set the no-ip system up correctly that cin above should work fine. I know it works as ive done the same system on Mir3 server before.

/Haz

Upvote 0

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
the ei client won't accept non standard ip addresses. You may aswell stop wastnig time. If you using 3G use a client that uses ini files.

Upvote 0

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
ok,
I use my IP address it works fine, i change those IP's to my no-ip address and voila,

network error before the game has even loaded. And its obviously the client side otherwise it would say target machine actvely refused the connection.

The 3G client can use no-ip address in the cin files.

you sure?

Upvote 0

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Don't know what client you using, but it can't Hazuki. I looked into it, it cannot resolve host names.

Upvote 0

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
the ini one can, I think
or if u can find away to get a static ip that links to a dynamc one, that will work

Upvote 0