[1.9] HEY (wave) ... Lets go.

Join Discord

DOSturbo

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 2, 2015
Here
yes I may have made some mistakes too, but helped harvest the files when the game shut down and scripted most of the first files you now play. So yes I wasn't nice. but hacked the game back running in the initial days of MIR private takeovers. Apologies. I was just a program guy wanting my Fav game back.
Peace. and see you back in the game.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
@MentaL you back playing?
No, I've just been going through old RZ attachments and felt like sharing old images and stories. Some of the servers around do look interesting but outside of RZ and EuroMir, I've never played another server.
Post automatically merged:

yes I may have made some mistakes too, but helped harvest the files when the game shut down and scripted most of the first files you now play. So yes I wasn't nice. but hacked the game back running in the initial days of MIR private takeovers. Apologies. I was just a program guy wanting my Fav game back.
Peace. and see you back in the game.
I'm not familar with your alias or comments. Care to remind me?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
xTURBOxDan

I cannot recall that person or any RZ affiliation on the top of my head. I've pinged old hidden legacy Mir board on RZ and nada.

Screenshot_20230501_134203_Brave.png

My apologies for any confusion but I really do not recall anyone providing me hacked content, BUT I could be wrong.

Reactions: Jev

DOSturbo

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 2, 2015
Here
nobody:
DOSturbo: *Admits to hacking*
Maybe, the files were public knowledge by the time I hacked the game back online. Technically not iligal

Maybe, the files were public knowledge by the time I hacked the game back online. Technically not iligal
Although some parts were very immature and probably very gray area.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

Although some parts were very immature and probably very gray area.

Something smells fishy.