Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
I have been away for a while now as my Mum had suffered a heart attack and I have been with her in London. I can assure you that SaltyKnickers is not my character lol.

I think there has been a fair few updates in the few days that I have been away, I'll be home later on today and will then complete a list in full detail of all the updates and features that have been added in my absence. Thank you.

HiddenMistGM

Shiit, is she MommaBear(heard she was your mum?) or something on server? Sorry to hear about your mother hope shes ok! I know ive given her abuse ingame but its only a game hope she recovers well.

Yeah been a few updates, Guild Wars are ****ed now :(

Reactions: Ellmo

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
just cus ur never gonna make rebirth "dont make them to op" lvl 150 isnt easy to get tbh

servers down for reboot, yet no normal players can log on as it auto kicks, but Salty is on? everyone knew he was a GM's noob anyway tbh!

how about stfu with the stupid accusations ... if u think its a gms noob which it aint then jog on to the next server u wana fk up instead of cryin on ere all time ....all cry threads nothin positive...... waaaa

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Shiit, is she MommaBear(heard she was your mum?) or something on server? Sorry to hear about your mother hope shes ok! I know ive given her abuse ingame but its only a game hope she recovers well.

Yeah been a few updates, Guild Wars are ****ed now :(

ye but ur abuse cud send her over the edge ...ever heard of that one ???/ u cud cause her to die with all ur nasty abuse u give em .... hope ur proud wont be long before u step over the mark and finnaly get bannd perm

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

just to clear things up ere .... saltyknickers aint a GM NOOB ...so pls stfu

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
hope mommabear is ok tell her im thinking of her. lee family comes b4 game dont ever so sorry for takeing care of ur family hun not like ur the only gm on here.....if ppl don like it that u not been on game tuff tbh......

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
how about stfu with the stupid accusations ... if u think its a gms noob which it aint then jog on to the next server u wana fk up instead of cryin on ere all time ....all cry threads nothin positive...... waaaa

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

ye but ur abuse cud send her over the edge ...ever heard of that one ???/ u cud cause her to die with all ur nasty abuse u give em .... hope ur proud wont be long before u step over the mark and finnaly get bannd perm

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

just to clear things up ere .... saltyknickers aint a GM NOOB ...so pls stfu

Cheers for Para Ring. :)

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
mad an account but jus stays stuck on that bit where it says mir 2 in the middle and doesnt go off that screen??

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
mad an account but jus stays stuck on that bit where it says mir 2 in the middle and doesnt go off that screen??

[Server1]
ServerName=HiddenMist
ServerAddr=109.70.148.110
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=109.70.148.110
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=109.70.148.110
GameServerPort=7200

Make sure your servers.ini looks like this one buddy. If you still have problems, let me know and I will try to help you out.

HiddenMistGM

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
[Server1]
ServerName=HiddenMist
ServerAddr=109.70.148.110
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=109.70.148.110
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=109.70.148.110
GameServerPort=7200

Make sure your servers.ini looks like this one buddy. If you still have problems, let me know and I will try to help you out.

HiddenMistGM

May be wise to add this little gem of information to your main post aswell HiddenMist, from what i've seen a lot of people have asked about this and you've replied with it multiple times, so may aswell update the main post with it.

/Czeldabolg

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
For those of you who are still missing maps or mob graphics, have no fear, the AutoPatcher is here... :k

http://is.gd/hmpatcher

Just extract it to your client folder and let it do its job.

Updated first post and server advert with the autopatcher link.

Last edited:

JustMrB

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 31, 2011
Auotpatch

Ummmmmm, over 3000 files and 2 hours for auto patch. Does that sound right??

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Re: Auotpatch

Ummmmmm, over 3000 files and 2 hours for auto patch. Does that sound right??

It's 3000+ files mainly because the Map folder is full of unused maps. I wanted to bring the autopathcer out as soon as possible, so I didn't have time to check which maps are being used and remove the unused ones.

I will try removing the unnecessary maps soon.

As far as the speed goes, it varies depending on the alignment of stars.. It's really weird.

My suggestion would be to download the files from the megaupload links first for speed, and run the autopatcher after that to fill in the missing maps/monsters.

UPDATE

OK, removed the unused maps so its way less files now. Also wanted to mention one thing, when you start the autopatcher it says it has to download 5GB+ but keep in mind, thats the uncompressed size. The size it downloads is actually way way less than that, about 2GB, but it decompresses the files when it downloads it.

Last edited:

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
I Have TO Say This Is The Best Server Ive Played In a While And Im Hoping It Says Around For A While :D

+1 rep to server team xx

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Only thing that has putted me off is buying levels + i got bored easly >..< Din't have rares when i played it nw there's quite alot lol.

Any how, Good luck HiddenMist Team!

-Ash

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
you can't buy levels. one point afew levels where sold to a player, but it caused outrage and they levels were taken off

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Only thing that has putted me off is buying levels + i got bored easly >..< Din't have rares when i played it nw there's quite alot lol.

Any how, Good luck HiddenMist Team!

-Ash

You can't buy levels on this server matey. Sorry to hear that you don't wish to stay bud, best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

On a positive note, we are going to be putting the rebirth system in either later tonight or tomorrow morning. If anyone has any last minute suggestions as to what rewards you'd like to see, please feel free to post them here.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I Have TO Say This Is The Best Server Ive Played In a While And Im Hoping It Says Around For A While :D

+1 rep to server team xx

Thank you very much for your kind compliments. The server got off to a shaky start to be honest but by paying attention to what people want and having 2 amazing team members has really help it take off. I'd say I am finally happy with the way it is going and it will be around for a long time. Lots of ideas and lots of things still to come.

Sammy11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2010
i log ingame +freeze, only happened after RB kit put in, tried running patcher and it says kaori file down, i have the latest patcher ( the one uve put on forums).

any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.