DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
After the last server I did I was away for a while
now I'm back to work with a new server, of course, this is a high rate server
As always, there will be a lot of new things and the server will be fair to everyone
There will definitely be a lot of challenges, a lot of new bosses, new monsters, maps, etc...
You are required to enter the Discord and put some opinions and suggestions that you would like to see on the server
As of today, I will start working on the server for almost 8 hours or more a day, and everything that is suggested will try to be added to the server.

Join Our Discord Now

Note: I am looking for one or two people to be one of the work team. Whoever finds that he can work with us, please message me

Last edited:
Reactions: Lose

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Hey

I'm happy to input my thoughts on your server.

I've joined :)

Thank you for the invite :)

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
hope this server be 100% fair play for all
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

You’re the server owner. Are struggling to work out if you want it to be fair for everyone or if you can make it fair?

Either way, just do what you think is right, the community will let you know if you’ve messed it up quick enough.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

You’re the server owner. Are struggling to work out if you want it to be fair for everyone or if you can make it fair?

Either way, just do what you think is right, the community will let you know if you’ve messed it up quick enough.
I mean, will try my best to be fair to all players, both those who play for free and those who pay to play,not like other servers

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
didn't you run Mir Titan World High Rate ? But closed the server when donations and users dried up ? Or was it when you just decided to wipe server even when people were still playing and then expect them to start all over again , and lose everything , and then when people didn't return you just closed it ?

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
didn't you run Mir Titan World High Rate ? But closed the server when donations and users dried up ? Or was it when you just decided to wipe server even when people were still playing and then expect them to start all over again , and lose everything , and then when people didn't return you just closed it ?
first titan was med rate not high rate
also not me who change from med rate to high rate players been asked for this and i made vote for it
donation been add back when server changed from med rate to high rate and mod of lomcn confrim this (you can check that post and see )
so stop posting in other ppl postes without be sure what you talk

Sent from my SM-A725F using Taptalk

• Haha
Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
first titan was med rate not high rate
also not me who change from med rate to high rate players been asked for this and i made vote for it
donation been add back when server changed from med rate to high rate and mod of lomcn confrim this (you can check that post and see )
so stop posting in other ppl postes without be sure what you talk

i actually looked at your message history in regards to Mir Titan server and your attitude pretty much is the same as it was on mir titan , and your same attitude is part of the reason people left , as they kept trying to give you advice and you basically spat in their faces , it now looks like one of them " tag this server " scenarios , where you have run out of money and are now planning to do the same as before , but lets wait and see 🤣😂

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Yep thats him! Shame on lomcn for even allowing such greedy person advertise his cashcow he should be banned or at least have a avoid tag

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
i actually looked at your message history in regards to Mir Titan server and your attitude pretty much is the same as it was on mir titan , and your same attitude is part of the reason people left , as they kept trying to give you advice and you basically spat in their faces , it now looks like one of them " tag this server " scenarios , where you have run out of money and are now planning to do the same as before , but lets wait and see
if cash cow server why then you play it

my server like othere servers take time and work alot of time sure you can give us ur time and your work and open one and let we see how it will be
you still not see the bew server to saying this
also im not like othere who selling items etc....

• Haha

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Welcome back, we r all skint from OS, please wait a while.
thanks bro my server still 0 work so sure will take me more 6 months to be ready as there lot of work around

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Yep thats him! Shame on lomcn for even allowing such greedy person advertise his cashcow he should be banned or at least have a avoid tag
give lomcn some of what i share with ppl before you always attack other ppl and ask for band ppl who need banded we all know which one

its smpile if cash cow server why you run and play it ?
if im greedy person why im not open every 6 months new server ?
im not here to fight with you or any person
but let see when server be open then you or other one can say cash cow

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
lets hope it gets the tag it deserves ;)
you dream you need go to DR mate
if you forget when you attack my family and post my family pic here in lomcn im not forget

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
you dream you need go to DR mate
if you forget when you attack my family and post my family pic here in lomcn im not forget
lmao we all know its nothing more than a cash cow , its only a matter of time before it becomes apparent , this post will show members who you are and why your putting up a server , so let them decide , i won't be playing it , as i just cba wasting my time , only to watch it close when the donations dry up like before