HighRate - SynergyMir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

SynergyMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2013

Website / Forum - SynergyMir.com

Email Address - [email protected]

SynergyMir - E.T.A SOON

Hello LOMCN community, firstly id like to let you all know that i am working on a 2.3 high rate server, Ive been working on the server for about 6 months now perfecting quests, spells, exp, items. I would like to acknowledge that i know 2.3 files are a tad old now but i just love a high rate 2.3 server i have played many of them and enjoyed everyone, however i feel i have got a twist on the 2.3 servers that you guys are commonly used to but more information on that will come when the server is live :), I am making this server because i know Mir is dying and it kills me inside to see it i love Mir i fell in love with Mir when i was a young lad and i cant seem to take to any other game so i am trying to my bid to keep the community alive, so without further ado i would like to introduce you to SYNERGY MIR

Bosses
In my eyes the thing that makes mir is the bosses you must have good bosses to kill or the users will get bored i know this because ive been a sufferer of boring bosses or repetitive bosses so team synergy have come up with many different things to keep you guys on your feet and always busy which are:

1. 10 Legendary Caves which each have minimum five bosses which drop rare items for all levels 1-70 (untill level cap upped)
  2. 5 Elite bosses which spawn every hour you will need a good group to kill these but great rewards
  3. DeadlyLands this a medium sized map with about 15 bosses spawning regularly there will be a different map for different level ranges thus enhancing PVP.
  4. 2 Extreme Bosses which spawn once every 2 hours in a compact room extremely hard to keep very nice drops.

Leveling

Leveling this is a key part to any server that is why team Synergy have put alot of effort into the leveling caves and quests so that the community can put the effort into leveling!, there will be a leveling cave with quests for every 5 levels from level 1 up to level 70 as there will be a level cap in place up until one month after the server start date hopefully people will be max level by then, the level cap is in place to enhance PVP and item gaining.

Items

In Mir items are the things that makes us strong that's why team Synergy put maximum focus into item stats and a varied choice of items so that each player can play to preferred gaming style. Team Synergy have made normal item sets from level 1 to level 100 with a new set appearing every 5 levels so that you dont get bored of looking at the same items, there is also rare item sets every 20 levels from level 30 - 110 however there is a twist with these items lets just say for example you had a rare item e.g SionRing this will be nicely a nicely stated ring however theres also two other versions of this ring SionRing(LGD) or SionRing(EPIC) so you may have got one of the best items ingame but you could get a better verion of that ring the hierarchy goes SionRing(EPIC) > SionRing(LGD) > SionRing this pprincipal applies to all rare items in the game, all rare items can be upgraded with a UpgradeGem these will be extremely rare. The items don't end at that there will be protective items with agility and amc ac statted items aswell as HP sets that regen your hp and give you extra hp again to meet your preffered gaming style.

SabukWall

Sabuk wall i feel this a great event in Mir and it should have a great reward to go with it so a sabuk wall will take place everyday at 9PM G.M.T, the reward for this will be a personal cave for the sabuk wall holders which contains a leveling section and a bossing section to hunt freely without being attacked to accompany this great perk you will also get a sabuk wall exp boost.

Last Man Standing (LMS)
Lastmanstanding will take place everyday at 7pm G.M.T this will be a battle of the finest a fight till the death and the winner will get an excellent prize for surviving.

And many more things:

• Lottery chance of gaining the best items ingame.
  • Mining ( Gain gold whilst afk ).
  • Refining beat the stat cap of +9 and risk your chances!.
  • Sub classing.

All thats left to say now is thank you for taking the time to read this thread and team synergy look forward to meeting you, if you have any questions feel free to inbox me.

Team Synergy

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
sounds interesting this might tempt me away from guildwars 2 for a while , when do u plan to go live ?

SynergyMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2013
best of luck to u

Thank you very much buddy

---------- Post Merged at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:43 PM ----------

sounds interesting this might tempt me away from guildwars 2 for a while , when do u plan to go live ?

I don't know a start date as of yet but rest assured im working my hardest to get the server up asap i'll say a rough guideline for now being end of may 2013.

SynergyMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2013
Hello people i have added the forum address and my email address if any of you want to register before server live date and get some ideas down on paper and i'll see what i can do for you.

JoeDunn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 16, 2009
1 thing y are u hiding behind a new account ??? who are you on lomcn???

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
1 thing y are u hiding behind a new account ??? who are you on lomcn???

maybe he wanted server name as his name.

and looks good like servers with cap as a 'working' person gives me chance keep up.

Good luck defo check it out

JoeDunn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 16, 2009

apart from the fact its not allowed. it could be any one trying to make a quick cash in. some people like to know who the owner is and if they can be trusted. if he has nothing to hide then he will share his real user name

SynergyMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2013
Hello joedunn you do know you can view the forum without actually becoming a member?, its pretty impossible to make a quick buck off a server with the regulations paypal has, for one you have to wait 21 days for any non tangible item to clear and this will go on for 4 months untill your account becomes verified, A quick server to me would be one month take the cash and run so as i say impossible with paypal rules, two if i was in this to make money i wouldn't pay for a webhost / email address / dedicated server out of my own money, as i say joedunn i am doing this for the love of mir and i would love it if you came and joined us on synergy!, thats the last im going to say on this subject cheers.

---------- Post Merged at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:01 PM ----------

and looks good like servers with cap as a 'working' person gives me chance keep up.

Good luck defo check it out

Thank you buddy look forward to seeing you ingame.

Last edited:

JoeDunn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 16, 2009
so yes are hiding some thing then. nothing against u but i highly doubt u have been on here with an account and whose to say you don't already have a paypal account already that's verified... just be honest or shits gonna come back to bite you

SynergyMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2013
so yes are hiding some thing then. nothing against u but i highly doubt u have been on here with an account and whose to say you don't already have a paypal account already that's verified... just be honest or shits gonna come back to bite you

Joe i have been nice with you now please if your not interested in the server then please stop spamming this thread thank you.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

Jessica Fletchers on the case.
The Mir community is toxic. This would be the reason I would keep my real identity a secret.

JoeDunn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 16, 2009

Joe i have been nice with you now please if your not interested in the server then please stop spamming this thread thank you.

if i was not interested i wouldn't post. its not spamming at all, its finding out more about the server.

think of it this way Arcadia has a high user count not from being a good server but only because of the name behind it, and then look at sam's/ jesus's servers "bad" name behind it small user count but a good server.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
The IP the user is using is not linked to any other accounts, may be a mask may not be but that's not my job to do speculation. Please keep the thread on topic at this point and no more further accusations. Goodluck with the server.

/Czeldabolg

SynergyMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2013
The IP the user is using is not linked to any other accounts, may be a mask may not be but that's not my job to do speculation. Please keep the thread on topic at this point and no more further accusations. Goodluck with the server.

/Czeldabolg

Thanks for good wishes and clearing that up.

---------- Post Merged on 30-04-2013 at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 29-04-2013 at 09:53 PM ----------

Hey again, guys i would really appreciate if those of you are considering playing SynergyMir would sign upto the server forum as you can post suggestions and ideas that i can work on before the server goes live and you can take a sneak peak and some content and even enter competitions!, the website is . . . http://SynergyMir.com thank you.