Hiya, I need help

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
hiya all ,

iam working on ragezone 1.9 files and every thing were good on my pc .but when i uploaded files on vps windows 2008 server .i loged on gm account well but when i tried another normal char this message appears

images15o.jpg

and also skills dont hurt any mobs

any sugestion plz:crying:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Does the server work on your normal pc still? If so its definatly VPS firewall and network connection related try enable ports on the Virtual network adaptor and the VPS firewall and so on.

Upvote 0

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
char problem has been fixed . stll skills problems

attack skills dont work and dont hurt any mobs (like FlameDisrupt ,HalfMoon , Thrusting ,SoulFireBall,thunderbolt...etc) but skills which not for attacking works well
(like masspoison,lionroar,purification,revelation,hiding,magicshield...etc)

note:- files works without any probelms on my pc but this probelm appeared when i uploaded the files onto vps server

any sugestions to fix this problems plz?

Upvote 0

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I had these problems a while back when playng with VPS, I cant remember how it was fixed though! Im pretty sure its something do with the network adaptor, Best bet is to disable any Firewall on the VPS and then see if its working, If that is the case make sure the host pc of the vps has the windows firewall turned on. Thus protecting your server also. Just a suggestion as i stated i cant remember how it was fixed before.

P.S Dont double or even worse tripple post or you will recieve infractions ;)

P.S.S Why are you useing a VPS? Its not even stable enough to run a server through a virtual pc, VPS`s were mainly designed for web hosting and so people could use windows on thier macs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0