human mobs question

Join Discord

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
hi all,

i know how to get human mobs ingame, various images that are taken from the hum.wil etc

question:

on 1.9 i was able to get them to appear with clothes and weapons on, now they only appear with just the clothes on no weapons

does anyone know the appr numbers to get human mobs to appear with weapons on ?

it was capable in 1.9 but i cant seem to figure it out for 2.3

any help would be great

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
we have tried all permutaions of numbers on the server but to no avail all mobs are naked and no weapons , it seems that this is an impossability.

it may be possible if you use a customcommand and a script to call a mob(the chinese files had scripts to call heros in early releases) like mirroringslkill and add the details to the DB, dont know on this as it just popped into my head as i was typing maybe with a custom command it would wear clothes and items of the user and not just a wiz once again uncertain just a thought.

Upvote 0

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
i can get them to appear clothed thats not the issue as the way it uses the appr it reads the number combination from the hum.wil for example

97 0 5100 is a female char with heaven armour on, now on the old 1.9 servers you could change the number combinaton (5100) to different sets and it would then read information from the hum and weapon .wils combined and produce a human mob with a weapon on, i cant seem to figure out the number combination on 2.3 to have the images reading the weapon.wil

Upvote 0

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
i dont think there possible any more :(, im not sure why, and im not sure how you could fool 1.9 servers to read from hum and weapon wil,, but on 1.9 there were lots of permutations, but i have also tried with dm2 to do it,, all unsuccessful

Upvote 0

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
its a shame lol, the m2server dbserver can still me manipulated to read from the hum.wil its just a shame that it cant do the weapon.wil anymore oh well lol

thanks for the help

Upvote 0