I Code Mir (Monk Skills/Assassin/Archer) All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
lol at all this hour rate, who in there right mind would rush to finish it that way? should be a set amount within an agreed time, then people wud get there arses moving to finish it lol ^^

Hourly is how the majority of freelance developers work. I don't know any developer who always charges a fixed price for projects unless it's a very small job.

Tracy

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 1, 2014
Shanda haven't released Monk (it is still a concept).
Assassin already exists in Heroes (might by buggy, but its mostly there).
The images you posted are of Combo skills that also pre-exist in the Heroes code and client

I didn't think we allowed the sale of custom code? (I dunno who told me/where I read), otherwise I would of put my services up long ago lol.
Sam
I made the monk login char with effects with skills and armours, why you need to wait?
Who ever tryed to code the heros made a fatal error and all jobs were messed up not just assassin
You don't share humanaction you give each class its own actor

Your combos were wrong and now they are fixed with new menu

Why not ? people put up servers and many money

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I made the monk login char with effects with skills and armours, why you need to wait?
Who ever tryed to code the heros made a fatal error and all jobs were messed up not just assassin

Why not ? people put up servers and many money

can an you upload the client data... Or to a link on where you got it

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
is there any progress on any set of files for combo skills?

Tracy

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 1, 2014
Yes combo skills i have them all ingame from the sdo.wil and 7 extra custom skills per class

From bend down to side step with super effects and power

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
show the 'youtube video' you said you were gonna upload seems to be all talk and no actual evidence.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
First page are images can you not see?

'youtube video'

​anything can be done with images i think everyone wants to see a video of these working class's not a few screenshots anyhow iv seen most of them spells used already.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Forget about Monk as he ain't got it, it's not even in testing servers yet so getting the client data is impossible but i would like to see the Archer, something you should be able to do and you say you have it so i would like to see a preview of it.

Full of crap imo, just out to rip people off.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
First page are images can you not see?

Yep, that one skill definitely shows us that you have coded a full archer, monk and assassin class into heroes. Big portfolio that.

I could make that skill just by editing some .wil files amigo

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
how would the sale/purchase work?

i wouldnt give you money until i had tested the files you had given me. plus i would probably share them with the community.

i could see anything you get from this guy/girl to have a super secret "iwin" button in it that only he/she knows.

Tracy

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 1, 2014

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
read http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthre...in-Archer)-All&p=950879&viewfull=1#post950879 i made them so it's not impossible

this site is not for me i think

Lol -.-.

Ok you coded monk, let me see Archer, let me see Archer equipped with a bow and using a skill.

But yes, you come to the wrong place to try a rip people of my friend, this isn't China.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
is this guy for real? dodges every video request, clawing at a few pictures as evidence. Laughable.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
if there was an egyptian lomcn this guy wouldve made 10k in 10 mins, unfortunately on this site we have more sense than money! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.