Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
I say on title i have more bugs on king:
1- Dont see hp on moobs ppl etc...
2- Dont work command @make (solved)
3- Dont work command @addgold (solved)
4- When one moob drop gold dont add in bag (Solved Thx to Kyeron)

I try change stres and change KingMir3.dll but dont know why dont work ...

here screens of gates
dibujo1sp.jpg

And here screen of game
011410125555mir3.jpg

I try use tgmir3, infinity.
dibujo1sp.jpg

Last edited:

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
I'm translating the Frm_setup.xml for the exe, I'll upload it when it's done (should be later tonight). I just don't know what a bunch of the commands do; those screenshots don't really help. I'll do my best though.

What client Data are you using, jonathan? My equip screen is still invisible and I've tried everything... And none of the Gameinter.wil/x I have have the horsearmour slot o_O Plus your interface (hp/mp bars) is pretty... I'm currently using the official one.

Upvote 0

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
Ctrl + s , or get on horse when u put the armor on,the other players can see it but u cant , it allways dissapears on ur screen when u get off the horse

Upvote 0

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
i try use control+s relog but horse dont change :/

Somebody Else i use me client :S xD try put one gameinter/interface from normal mir3 holley client in data and king/data try and say me :p.

Upvote 0

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Tried that already... Argh... >_< It means I can't test any items or anything, because it always registers me clicking on the ground instead of on the window.

Upvote 0

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Works perfect Kyeron more thx lol :thumbup1:

PD:I create armour for horses what name put for change appr of horse? i put BrownHorse

Last edited:
Upvote 0

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
the name doesnt count , u need to put appearance to make them work , totaly forgot about it when dilina replyed with the ctr+s answer :) , the appearance is 1,2,3 (iron,silve,gold)

Upvote 0

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
WoW more more more thx Kyeron thx for ur help :p

Another question/bug when i use tao skill Blessedguard dont see this icons :/

pic8z.png

PD: When i test SelfMultiply i have 60k MC but me clon hit 256 max¿? where i change this¿?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
And any know script to make a Top list?
And to resurection?

P.D:Mobs have max stats at 65535? or max is 255?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
I can't answer you because we have not already tested it. But if you want to know, try it!
ie: make a mob that has stats 250, other with stats 300. Which is stronger? Oh, I thinkt that 2nd mob is better. Then try with 60000: ohh it hits a lot -> stats to 65535, if not, only to 255.

Upvote 0

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Thanks, Ashran, you were right, I don't quite get how that works since those .wil/x's are unreadable with KaoriMIM lol. But copying over that folder straight to the directory works. I originally tried just copying over the Gameinter.wil/x's into the Data folder, that messed things up bad :p

Upvote 0

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Thanks, Ashran, you were right, I don't quite get how that works since those .wil/x's are unreadable with KaoriMIM lol. But copying over that folder straight to the directory works. I originally tried just copying over the Gameinter.wil/x's into the Data folder, that messed things up bad :p
You're welcome ^^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.