I seem to see someone already selling the Mir4 source code

smoochy boys on tour

Jhem001

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 9, 2022
They cant build a real client exe , thats why they asking for help. they can only run it in in a base program.
That's kind of impossible, if they are able to do that they should be able to build it to any os. They might be missing some libraries or wrong configurations on the compiler or something. I'm not familiar with unreal engine but I'm pretty sure it is the same on every game engines.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
That's kind of impossible, if they are able to do that they should be able to build it to any os. They might be missing some libraries or wrong configurations on the compiler or something. I'm not familiar with unreal engine but I'm pretty sure it is the same on every game engines.
that's most likely what it is.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
That Hive guy sure is desperate. He's been trying to sell "Mir4 source code" for almost 2-3 months now, and he's been creating multiple accounts and even commented on his own post/video like "recommend seller." Sad.

Sad Feelings GIF
If he creates multiple accounts, surely the guy can be IP banned.

There was Zath who hosted a euro mir forum years ago and he IP banned people who signed up with multiple accounts and posted trash non stop.

deimona7x

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 10, 2022
Hello everyone, did anyone succeed in locating the files? is inaugurating another private one with the name of Mir4 Dragon World

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I have a live bounty on RZ.

View attachment 31740

Just wait.
Post automatically merged:

A member messaged me.

View attachment 31744
We’ve heard similar bs about people with the source code. Seen screenshots of what looks like a incomplete source code folder. Guy wanted like £5k which says it all really.
Seems the small amount of people that do have it are holding onto it tightly as well.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
So I've spoke about this at length with my mate who played offical Mir4 and one of two things happened Someone working their stole a copy of the files (which is possible probably the same person who was selling items to players that got caught and fired which is why the files are now behind the offical game) or these P-servers are being ran by wemade themselves. (My gut tells me its the first option)

Next is that they are all owned by 1 person he is the only one with the full set of files and CN, Awakening were tests well he figured out how to do different stuff with the files and earn a quick profit from them changing the shop to see what people were willing to spend on with Rogue Mir4 This is where he put in more changes to get even the most F2P to spend on the server as the returns were just so good and their are pleanty of systems within the game he can make profit off.

The community for it is probably 10-20x what LOMCN has at current and I'd say a good 70% are spending on the servers and I'm talking not Oldskool profits which I remember someone saying he made 60k (which I doubt because of fee's) players for Mir4 were and still are willing to spend insane amounts of money to become number 1. I would guess he is making 100-300k+ a month.

So chances IF he is even willing to sell chances are they are fake.

Last thing is how smart he is being using other people to handle the transactions as it basically means he can have 3 crypto wallet for his money to be put into and keeps him looking like 3 different owners rather than one, also means he gets peace to sit on beaches with beer and bitches well his sellers do all the hard work and deal with toxic community members.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
For the amount hinted at, every member of LOMCN could be paid subscription to the official game plus finance game perks for who knows how long. But it is not about playing the game, it is to milk it.

Reactions: Vyse

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
For the amount hinted at, every member of LOMCN could be paid subscription to the official game plus finance game perks for who knows how long. But it is not about playing the game, it is to milk it.

Honestly if the files ever do make it to public and someone fixed the drops and greatly decresed the shop content to a reasonable level it would be an absolutely amazing long term game.

Early on Magic stones, Mystic Peices, Spirit Treasures, Solitude Flowers weren't in the shop the amount of tickets you could buy to get extra time in Magic Square and Secret Peak a day were limited all of that made it so everyone had a learning curve for the game and even the whales who spent heavily to get their skills levelled to tier 8 and a few decent spirits weren't God.

A single decent Magic stone or two could put you on the same level as them in fights it wasn't until they kept continuing to add and add and add to the shop to widen the gap between the standard players and whales that it got to the point it take 20-30 casual spenders to kill 1 whale.

the only other change the game would need besides the two listed would be to the Market listings to seriously Impeed the bots from ghost trading resouces for crafting/upgrading by limiting anything for crafting/upgrading lower than Rare or Epic from being tradable, but to speed up them resouces by fixing the drops in general so players don't feel hard done by taking time out of hunting.

Heck I'd say rework the Sabuk rewards so that anyone who takes part gets a nice stack of Glittering Powder and Life Elixirs to work with.

Top and bottom is the class balance for the game is sound, the story was really good as I actual read through it, the group and guild content was quite fun, and the amount of things you could do solo both at the PC or AFK expanded the servers lifetime. I'd love to see them be given to someone decent who would make those changes but chances are someone like Jesus will get them first and empty peoples wallets on the community 😂

Reactions: mir2pion

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
I played rogue extensively got to 300k power and spent probably £300+ but even then that was nothing compared to what some of the players were spending on there. I was in the top clan on SEA03 and every time the shop reset the clan premium rewards (the rewards clan members get when you spend in the shop) were around 300-400 rewards and the cheapest thing you could buy was about £7 so they were basically buying out the entire store every time it reset weekly.

Another thing is they get constant updates from somebody as the game had updated to the latest version several times while I was playing it. I know of 4 private servers which are the below:

Mir China
Mir 4 Rogue
Mir 4 Awakening
Mir 4 Dragon World (This one is new it just had an open beta weekend recently)

I would imagine each of these people had to pay a significant amount for the game files and probably have to keep paying for the latest updates.

Last edited:

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
I’m still playing the official mir4, one person gives over 100 clan gifts from buying in shop lol.

I really think it’s someone who works there or a friend if the privates are getting up to date patches.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I played rogue extensively got to 300k power and spent probably £300+ but even then that was nothing compared to what some of the players were spending on there. I was in the top clan on SEA03 and every time the shop reset the clan premium rewards (the rewards clan members get when you spend in the shop) were around 300-400 rewards and the cheapest thing you could buy was about £7 so they were basically buying out the entire store every time it reset weekly.

Another thing is they get constant updates from somebody as the game had updated to the latest version several times while I was playing it. I know of 4 private servers which are the below:

Mir China
Mir 4 Rogue
Mir 4 Awakening
Mir 4 Dragon World (This one is new it just had an open beta weekend recently)

I would image each of these people had to pay a significant amount for the game files and probably have to keep paying for the latest updates.

So I hadn't heard of Dragon world but given that I just joined their discord and its full of awakening staff and bots for me that pretty much solidify's that its 1 person who has the files and he just release a new server with a different name when the others start dying down.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
A lot of money to be made in mir4 that’s for sure.

From the way I have see wemade act over the past 2 years on mir4, I wouldn’t put it past them themselves doing the private servers. They got stole like what 100 million in wemix not long ago.

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
I need source code for womans brain it is the biggest mystery what goes on in their mind!