I seem to see someone already selling the Mir4 source code

Join Discord

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Okay I made it clear on the other post about the source code. But apparently I need to make it clear here after seeing another post about it.

You can not sell source code on this forum. You will be banned.

lexitnotlore

LOMCN Rookie
May 28, 2022
1662893590863.png

Don't fall for shini or hive, they are just the same person who is asking for a 10% deposit before they show you that their files are working and existing ;)
100% scammer.

Reactions: Jhem001

Jhem001

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 9, 2022
View attachment 29118

Don't fall for shini or hive, they are just the same person who is asking for a 10% deposit before they show you that their files are working and existing ;)
100% scammer.
That Hive guy sure is desperate. He's been trying to sell "Mir4 source code" for almost 2-3 months now, and he's been creating multiple accounts and even commented on his own post/video like "recommend seller." Sad.

Sad Feelings GIF

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
"it is my wedding 2 days from now"

"i need to sell this to have the best wedding"

I hope this is actually true and they all get turned away at the venue doors cuz he didnt pay on time. lol :ROFLMAO:

Jhem001

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 9, 2022
I can only run the game on UE4. Someone here tried to host?
How about sharing it?. There's a difference between source/binary. What do you mean by files?. If you can only run it on EU4 it means, it's not been compiled yet.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I'll be honest even if they are full server files its pointless for you to try figure out how to edit them if your new to coding and if you never played Mir4 B401Hex as there is a lot that needs to be adjusting to make a server that will last long term and bring over all the players from Offical, CN, and Awakening plus those who already left due to the game being massively Pay to progressed based.

That being said if someone with the knowledge as a player and coder was to get the files they could quite easily make a killing from the cash shop and a long term server that would not only be enjoyable but draw in a lot of new blood to LOMCN which is needed the Mir4 community and LOMCN in general as who's to say if they would try a Mir2/3 server aswell.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
I can only run the game like this in this video

MOD EDIT: Link removed
just share these files and someone will tell you how to set up the server files, dont come here only with a video asking how to set up sv

Last edited by a moderator:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
falling on deaf ears mate
I didn’t scroll up and look at the comments above, I’m using my phone.

User is now banned and their post has been removed also.

I won’t say it again,

*SELLING SOURCE CODE IN ANY WAY ON THIS FORUM OR LINKING TO ANOTHER METHOD TO BYPASS THIS WILL RESULT IN YOUR ACCOUNT BEING PERMANENTLY BANNED*

Jhem001

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 9, 2022
Lol, acting like needed help and then share a youtube video selling the "source code". lol.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
They cant build a real client exe , thats why they asking for help. they can only run it in in a base program.