I was a complete fag - And I apologize

smoochy boys on tour

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
Hey. It's Raz0rfang here, this was my second account and I cannot access my first account.

I'm just here to say sorry, really, I was thinking about back when I visited these forums, and i was a complete fag, everything I did was faggy, and when someone flamed me or commented on my faggy-ness I went into mega-fag mode in defense, So after thinking about all that I think it is necessary for me to apologize.

I am not 21, or whatever the hell age I said I was, I can't remember what age I was when I joined this forum, but I was ****ing young.

So yeah, I hope you can all accept this apology, but if not, and if this thread is ripped to ****, then I fully understand.

I have no intention to stick around these forums, as Legend of Mir isn't what it used to be, but I will stick around to just see the replies this gets.

Thanks, for making me realize how much a complete **** I was.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
What a decent lad :) i personally didnt know you but i just think its good of you to apologize and that :)

KJD.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
well all i can say is that youve gone from a young lad to a grown up (if this is genuin) it takes a "man" to appologise so if you really have grown up then it might mean somethin to someone.

i remember you but havnt had a run in with you.

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
Yeah, this is genuine. I released I was a total faggot and needed to apologize, and thanks. :)

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Is this for real?

Step back and take a look at yourself for christ sake, you shouldn't be making posts like these on the internets.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
rude. quoting me from another thread is illegal and i r report u

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
I want a pic of you begging for forgiveness on your knees before I'll even consider your apology.

who the fuck is a Raz0rfang?

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
I didn't write that purely for your forgiveness, I wrote it because I didn't like how I acted on these forums.

I'm glad you laugh.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
I didn't write that purely for your forgiveness, I wrote it because I didn't like how I acted on these forums.

I'm glad you laugh.

So effectively this thread is all about you, and you trying to make yourself feel good. It's not actually about anyone you were a dick to, or the way you behaved towards others. It's just for you to throw up your insecurities and hopefully get a return, much like flaming.

So you haven't really changed, you're just trying new tactics.

That's horrible!

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
I said purely for your forgiveness, seeings as you said you didn't know who I was then I must not have been a dick to you.