if some1 has a shaved head do you think that they are thugs?

smoochy boys on tour

are people with shaved heads thugs?

• sure they are just look at them

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • not all of them but they do look like they are

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • nah dont look like they are at all

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • nah course not come on its a hair cut

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
i think some of em look liek it, liek when u c little smackheads wiv there eyes right back into their skull or when u c huge men wiv big meatheads, but u also c lots of skinheads who actually suit it, my uncle for example and he looks smart like that

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
well i started dis poll coz me old tit says if i shave me head i will look like a thug but last time i did it i got alot more pootie tang n alot more compliments, so i dunno wots wrong with it, 2 me its a hair cut n ne1 who thinks any1 who shaves their head is automaticly a thug is just messed up coz ive neva even though bout being a "thug" but i just like my head shaved, feels betta 2 me, n the chicks seem 2 like it lol

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
just a hair cut... i aint cut my hair in a year and its long, does that make me a woman? no. IT MEANS IM FUKIN ROCK AND ROLL *****

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
MentaL said:
just a hair cut... i aint cut my hair in a year and its long, does that make me a woman? no. IT MEANS IM FUKIN ROCK AND ROLL *****
Haven't cut mine for one and a half years :).

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Ermm, no just a hair ****, aint cut mine in a good 2 days, 1 of my m8s is obsessed and gets his haircut every 3 days and goes in a bath 3 times a day. Idiot irl.

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Well I wouldn't make an analogy of hairless people to thugs, but I think the general idea of shaving your head clean and tattooing all over your body gives the impression of a thuggish vagabond. My dad's bald and when he's got casual clothes on he looks like he'll murder the closest person to him O_o big beady eyes, large head and very little neck lmao... but when he's wearing a suit for work, he looks propper professional.

Anyway yea I'm afraid I always prejudge a person with cleanshaven heads as someone to be careful around... until of course I get to know them properly and can be sure they won't kill me the next time I'm not looking :cool:...

The other way around is people with beards... alot of prejudice against that kind of thing too...

Good day o.o
Turin.

PS - I chose the second one, and I like bald heads (to clear my point up) cept I can be timid around big guys with bald heads o_O

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
MentaL said:

oh my gawwd youre like soo metal baby :cool:

hawker_lom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2004
All of the male adults on my side of the family is bald or close to it :(..*sigh*But no they don't look like thugs

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
I remember when I got a haircut two years ago, I had pretty long hair and I ask the barbar for a nice clean cut. So this "mexican" barbar that aprently does not understand english starts shaving my head, about half-way through I look up at the mirror and I just lose it.

IMO, SHAVING IS FTL. IRL.......4eva....

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
shaved head alone dosnt make someone look a thug. its what goes with it.

Hence why you find pretty much 90% of chav/scally whatever u call those burberry assholes in your area have shaved heads.