Illuminati Prelude to War

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
The only reason we kicked up a fuss was because you used the files without changing anything. You used the same name, the accounts and characters DB from VE.

The files were realsed as a base. It was partly my fault that you manged to use the files the way you did because I left the accounts and characters in it.

And when you hosted "Vital Elementz" the files hadn't been released properly. Tipsy gave them to someone who wanted to use them as a base.

Last edited:

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Lol im sure Rick isnt going to kick up a fuss about something that happened along time ago now. These files give people a really good base to work with and im sure if credit is given where needed(which im sure it has been) i dont see it being a problem.

Gimme a pm on msn when you need some testers, dont play much anymore, only weekends :P

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Right well I will be backed to putting server up at about 1, just going to run a few erons. Server wasn't up last night due to me going out on piss. Will work twice as hard today :) Keep you informed.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
this server in testing mate? need any more testers? fed up of playing poker atm running pretty bad... cud do with something to put me off tilt :P let us know mate

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Update:
Added the refine system - Use strength/will/spirit potions to add extra stats to your weapon after your weapon is max. All what is needed for the brew is in drops already.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Update, changed hosts due to my pc needed a reformat and had a load of virus's. Testing will carry on tonight.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Obviously, he came onto my server yesterday and said he wasnt going to use the client or kings because its rubbish apparently... now apparently not.

Good Luck.

CloudStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2010
kinda on back burner atm done every thing we planned on but am gonna try play a king server for a week or so to see if king files are even worth updating to as i thing auto run is a big no no

JoeDunn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 16, 2009
the ****s hit the fan u have all new files no CD or king we have 2 Chinese coders helping and server will be up tomorrow.

least that's what some server owners would say :glare:

but any way ye as post above, i still have all the files on my pc and i could put it up now using 3.55 files but at the min i think its smarter to wait for the king files to be sorted once all bugs and **** are gone then server will be finished with king files.

but with the way files are looking not 100% sure i even wanna go to king tbh

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
from what i ave seen theres still bugs with in kings file no matter how hard ppl have worked on them... but if u dont use them how can u make ur 3.55 server any different from others?

Status
Not open for further replies.