I'm done

smoochy boys on tour

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
If anything, it places more trust in the project he has going. It allows potential users/players to understand that he has a zero tolerance stance against cheaters, hackers etc. I don't want to be openly playing a server where this isn't acknowledged or there is underhanded knowledge of fowl play

Sanjan is far too over protective, clearly obsessed with things he doesn't like (outside of the game itself!) and clearly has trust issues.

His personality has no time for creating a good game, he's just simply dressing a Mir server in the nicest look possible, if you don't mind that or even if you value it so be it, I have my standards and you have yours.

Clearly you have a history of cheaters ruining the game for you and its the biggest priority issue for you, I focus on the game itself first and foremost.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Sanjan is far too over protective, clearly obsessed with things he doesn't like (outside of the game itself!) and clearly has trust issues.

His personality has no time for creating a good game, he's just simply dressing a Mir server in the nicest look possible, if you don't mind that or even if you value it so be it, I have my standards and you have yours.

Clearly you have a history of cheaters ruining the game for you and its the biggest priority issue for you, I focus on the game itself first and foremost.
Ironically, I don't have a history of cheaters ruining the game for me. There's just no place for people in games nowadays that set an unfair precedent. If you wanna use cheats go play ******* GTA or something.

I have no doubt that the quality of his server is going to be far unmatched, not just the aesthetics. I'll be honest, I haven't played any of Sanj's previous servers but looking from the outside there's been a lot of time spent gaining feedback from players on what they would like to see and what they wouldn't etc. If you believe that there is quality in any server that overlooks or allows people to hack, cheat or manipulate the server in their favour in any way shape or form then you're genuinely deluded. In fact, I'm inclined to believe you are that type of player that is happy to do all of the above to gain an advantage in your favour, or your guilds.

I literally have zero time for players like that.

Reactions: Omnibus and Tai

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
Funniest thing is, mental was talking about old memories about how people cheated on mir and did all sorts of dodgy **** and many others laughed and agreed. Oh the memories..

It’s not new and never will be haha… but let’s all moan and shout about it. lomcn banning won’t stop cheaters. Leaving Lomcn won’t stop cheaters, crying won’t stop cheaters.

Only you can ban them and not allow them.

Reactions: Jev

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
If you believe that there is quality in any server that overlooks or allows people to hack, cheat or manipulate the server in their favour in any way shape or form then you're genuinely deluded. In fact, I'm inclined to believe you are that type of player that is happy to do all of the above to gain an advantage in your favour, or your guilds.

I literally have zero time for players like that.

What an absolutely sickening conclusion. It's rather funny because my dream job would be the head of a balance team and I love people enjoying games in a number of different ways, I usually play selfless roles in any online game.

I mean to cause no offense, I've just merely hard played Jamie and Valk's servers only and I've found barely any cheating so this over talk of it is just nothing but frustrating. I value server owners who add to Mir as the Legend of Mir is a reilc of a game and when I mean add, I mean add to the skills and promote open PvP in exciting ways and Sanjan has shown none of that ability albeit he does know how to get the solo player nostalgia fans buzzing by polishing the old concept of Mir 2 to its absolute limits with graphics and a lot more crafting options but this is not a needed essence in my 2+ decades of a wide range of online games played.

Have fun with Sanjan's now privately kept effort, I see no value from opposing views clashing more, especially as one is tainted by needless "cheater" talk.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
What an absolutely sickening conclusion. It's rather funny because my dream job would be the head of a balance team and I love people enjoying games in a number of different ways, I usually play selfless roles in any online game.

I mean to cause no offense, I've just merely hard played Jamie and Valk's servers only and I've found barely any cheating so this over talk of it is just nothing but frustrating. I value server owners who add to Mir as the Legend of Mir is a reilc of a game and when I mean add, I mean add to the skills and promote open PvP in exciting ways and Sanjan has shown none of that ability albeit he does know how to get the solo player nostalgia fans buzzing by polishing the old concept of Mir 2 to its absolute limits with graphics and a lot more crafting options but this is not a needed essence in my 2+ decades of a wide range of online games played.

Have fun with Sanjan's now privately kept effort, I see no value from opposing views clashing more, especially as one is tainted by needless "cheater" talk.

Clowns usually have red noses but yours is brown

Last edited:

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Clowns usually have red noses but yours is brown

You are free to hide away in your discord if you don't want to hear from me but I'm not even talking directly to you.

If I'm an eyesore just ban me like you've done to a lot of others for petty reasons you joke of a mod.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Funniest thing is, mental was talking about old memories about how people cheated on mir and did all sorts of dodgy **** and many others laughed and agreed. Oh the memories..

It’s not new and never will be haha… but let’s all moan and shout about it. lomcn banning won’t stop cheaters. Leaving Lomcn won’t stop cheaters, crying won’t stop cheaters.

Only you can ban them and not allow them.

Mir was different back then and it was also the official server. Private is very isolated and small.

Reactions: Omnibus

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
Think this has backfired, Sanjain probably thought he would gain support.. But in reality, everyone i know who plays mir couldn't give a **** as his server was the biggest heap of **** we ever played.

Cya, remember to close the door on your way out bud (y)

Reactions: JohnBarny

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You are free to hide away in your discord if you don't want to hear from me but I'm not even talking directly to you.

If I'm an eyesore just ban me like you've done to a lot of others for petty reasons you joke of a mod.
Not sure what you mean, aren't you the one who hides on discord slagging me off 24/7? You and your whole gang are obsessed with me it's quite disturbing. Get a hobby?

I would ban you too, but your friend was right, I'm not done taking the piss out of you yet 🤡

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Not sure what you mean, aren't you the one who hides on discord slagging me off 24/7? You and your whole gang are obsessed with me it's quite disturbing. Get a hobby?

I would ban you too, but as you've already been told, I'm not done taking the piss out of you yet 🤡
Beating a dead horse ain’t you?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Sad Music Video GIF by iamnotshane

Beating a dead horse ain’t you?

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014

I would ban you too, but your friend was right, I'm not done taking the piss out of you yet 🤡
I don't know Welsh, but would just like to point out.. There is currently a discord which has been set up with over 120 people who don't want you on LomCN. Just thought you should know that, it's not just his 'gang' it's 70% of the remaining mir population.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
I don't know Welsh, but would just like to point out.. There is currently a discord which has been set up with over 120 people who don't want you on LomCN. Just thought you should know that, it's not just his 'gang' it's 70% of the remaining mir population.
why arent we all invited? :p

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Which Discord is this, are chickens invited?

but wait... 120 people is 70% of the population.. let me do some chicken maths here

🐔x🥚/🐣🐤²=70%.. .. then 🐔x🥚/🐣🐤²^🍆🍆 = 100%... therefore the current mir population defined by 🐔 - there is only 171 people on mir..

Therefore mir tracks 250+ user counts clearly shows all servers are inflating their u/c's.... @Tai sort this shambles out ffs.